Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This transfer ban m’larky might not be as easy as it sounds......

We already showed 'em how it's done....

Wait a minute; we didn't have the work experience boy at the helm tho'. :sonpoint:

Anyone know the odds of Allegri by xmas? :troll:

Fucking hell good old Sophie. I still want to motorboat those big melons of hers.

The guy next to her is a massive twat btw.

They're both twats.... Just that one has big tits.... Loads of tits of all shapes and sizes in the world; majority won't be attached to a chav wanker too.

We already showed 'em how it's done....

Wait a minute; we didn't have the work experience boy at the helm tho'. :sonpoint:

Anyone know the odds of Allegri by xmas? :troll:
i think you're right, itll be a race between them and united.

Im hoping they use the transfer ban the cover the fat frank cracks, and find out how shit he actually is next season

Is there something odd about Sophie babes tee shirt?

I saw her outside Stamford Bridge last week. I was slightly concerned I recognised her, and I did wonder who this tiny petite woman with gigantic breasts was - how did I know her? Anyway, all explained now. She really is tiny in real life.

I saw her outside Stamford Bridge last week. I was slightly concerned I recognised her, and I did wonder who this tiny petite woman with gigantic breasts was - how did I know her? Anyway, all explained now. She really is tiny in real life.
How.....”.concerned” that you recognised her? Is she teeny weeny she’ll look out of proportion then!

37s1l7.jpg

If Chelsea get pumped by Liverpool in the Super Cup, they will go into their game with Leicester on Sunday in dire need of a good result.
Or actually, any sort of result.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom