Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sun14.jpg

BY THEIR OWN FANS!!!

...I tell ya what, we need to ban the word YID right away... it's clearly having a detrimental effect on all those right minded lovely Chelsea fans....

Sorry Baddeil, this IS all our fault!!
Who you gonna blame next, Rusti Lee and Kris Accabusi???

BY THEIR OWN FANS!!!

...I tell ya what, we need to ban the word YID right away... it's clearly having a detrimental effect on all those right minded lovely Chelsea fans....

They are hideous people

Woolwich get Fat Robbie, Chavs get this:

We need a Sophie...

....For what exactly?

The club need some tart to parade her tits on instagram?

The club need some no-mark fan TV bullshit trying to leach a few quid out the clubs up's and downs?

....Is there another less obvious, useful string to her bow? (I'm struggling to think of one.)

Last edited:
....For what exactly?

The club need some tart to parade her tits on instagram?

The club need so no-mark fan TV bullshit trying to leach a few quid out the clubs up's and downs?

....Is there another less obvious, useful string to her bow? (I'm struggling to think of one.)
I've always been of the firm opinion that chav fan TV ain't fan TV, not in the way that fat ronnie's is (or started out). I reckon( it's fairly obvious, imo) that chav tv is club funded and they've hired some big titted catalogue knickers model to front it (she may be one of them. Just means photos of her in a palarse shirt will never surface if she is a chav) Ensures no dissenting anti-roman voices get broadcast, doesn't it. That's why she's so sour this days. Roman's Visa troubles mean she's not getting a dose of power mad tiny Russian cock.

BY THEIR OWN FANS!!!

New lows being made which is something when you think they’re well and truly at ground zero

By their own fuckin fans for heaven sake

Their racism is ingrained inherent indoctrinated genetic infused

It’s never going away

New lows being made which is something when you think they’re well and truly at ground zero
By their own fuckin fans for heaven sake.
Their racism is ingrained inherent indoctrinated genetic infused
It’s never going away
And yet amazingly, it will magically disappear overnight, once WE stop calling ourselves YIDS!

...couldn't FUCKING make it up!

The funny thing about this quote:
"Chelsea FC finds all forms of discriminatory behaviour unacceptable. It has no place at this club.'
Discrimination and racism are the first thing I think of when I hear the word "Chelsea" ....after all, it's the core foundation and 'values' on which their fan base is built... it's about time they accepted that... rather than blame US for THEIR fans' racism!

And yet amazingly, it will magically disappear overnight, once WE stop calling ourselves YIDS!

...couldn't FUCKING make it up!
It’s madness I know

The only thing I will say about the yid thing that we have to be aware of ..... and I’ve noticed a few aren’t

Is that if any club fan calls me a yid cunt at football... then fine

They’re not being racist... anti Semitic.... we’ve adopted the term as a footballing cognomen for our support

So it’s fair game for us to associate with it in the positive and likewise for them to associate us with it in the negative .

One case stuck in my mind about the spammer who said something something pretty awful about a kid

He argued his case to the ‘judge’ arbitrator and he said no I said yid. ( it was at a match). He was given short shrift because it was considered he was either threatening a kid or being racist (yid)

So he got a nicking

But no consideration was given to fact that we call ourselves that

He was hating on spurs fans. Not yids

And I think from skimming other forums this is where we’re not winning any friends

We simply can’t have any argument against that

However to add this differentiates quite patently with opposing fans singing about deaths and the mal treatment of the Jewish race

There is zero connection to spurs fans in this case

But yeah.... Chelsea are just manifestly racist without any debate for misunderstanding

I mean their own player Beggars belief

Back
Top Bottom