Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What did the Paddy Power advert say that got their LGBTQ+ fans' knickers in a twist? BBC reporting an apology from the bookies but didn't allude to what the ad contained.

Frank Lampard's first season in charge of Chelsea:

P55
W29
D9
L17

102 goals
79 conceded
13 clean sheets

Premier League: 4th
Champions League: R16
FA Cup: Runner-up
League Cup: 4th round

Jesus christ.

79 goals conceded and just 13 cleansheets!?

Lampard odds on getting sacked next year? I reckon he might be out by Xmas.

So far I haven't seen anything that makes me think he's going to be a top level coach.

Maybe, maybe not but he has potentially in Havertz, Werner and Ziyeck three top players coming in which may cover any shortfalls in his management.

This is far more revealing from BBC Panorama............

As a country we may not be openly corrupt ourselves in our internal dealings but we have allowed across the spectrum all manner of dodgy money to flow in from very bad people. Our government and I include going back to Blair is complicit in a lot of this.

As a country we may not be openly corrupt ourselves in our internal dealings but we have allowed across the spectrum all manner of dodgy money to flow in from very bad people. Our government and I include going back to Blair is complicit in a lot of this.

Our past record in arms dealing is filthy as fuck too.

Maybe, maybe not but he has potentially in Havertz, Werner and Ziyeck three top players coming in which may cover any shortfalls in his management.

Yep but the pressure is on now. If Chelsea don't do well next season Frank will be out on his arse. He had a free hit this last season with the transfer ban and him being new to the job. Now that they've splashed out big money Frank will be expected to produce better results.

Chelsea after signing Thiago Silva on a free.

Is this telling us they've blown their load on attacking players and have none left over to actually improve the positions they need!?

Chelsea after signing Thiago Silva on a free.

Is this telling us they've blown their load on attacking players and have none left over to actually improve the positions they need!?

Not sure he'll handle the rigours of the Premiership at his age. Plus they need a new keeper or they'll still be struggling at the back.

That's the 2nd link to a free centre back (After Thiago Silva)

They've really spunked their lot haven't they?

Back
Top Bottom