Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don Corleone Don Corleone right now:

tenor.gif

(You understand how purile and easy to replicate your behaviour is, dickhead?)

Last edited:
Chelsea spend money like they always have and always will. Also most managers very rarely last more than one or two seasons before being sacked. Nothing new here

Now this is funny.

Carlton Cole claims Abramovich wouldn't sell players to Spurs, and that's why his move to us didn't go through after the medical.

That's strange because the story I've always heard, from way back, is that Cole, being an early Spice Boy loads-a-money & shit4brains incarnation turned up for the medical drunk. And we pulled the plug, literally, when he fell off the jogging machine.

Either way, bullet dodged, because Carlton Cole wasted the raw talent he was born with to become a Spammer journeyman mediocrity....

-----------------------------------------------------

'Abramovich said "you've got to come back, I don't do business with them"': Carlton Cole reveals Chelsea's owner REFUSES to sell players to Tottenham and called him back when he was on the brink of a White Hart Lane move
  • Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich refuses to sell his players to rivals Tottenham
  • Carlton Cole has told the story of how a potential move to Spurs was scuppered
  • The English striker had already passed a medical before his move was called off

Carlton Cole reveals Abramovich refuses to sell players to Tottenham

Now this is funny.

Carlton Cole claims Abramovich wouldn't sell players to Spurs, and that's why his move to us didn't go through after the medical.

That's strange because the story I've always heard, from way back, is that Cole, being an early Spice Boy loads-a-money & shit4brains incarnation turned up for the medical drunk. And we pulled the plug, literally, when he fell off the jogging machine.

Either way, bullet dodged, because Carlton Cole wasted the raw talent he was born with to become a Spammer journeyman mediocrity....

-----------------------------------------------------

'Abramovich said "you've got to come back, I don't do business with them"': Carlton Cole reveals Chelsea's owner REFUSES to sell players to Tottenham and called him back when he was on the brink of a White Hart Lane move
  • Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich refuses to sell his players to rivals Tottenham
  • Carlton Cole has told the story of how a potential move to Spurs was scuppered
  • The English striker had already passed a medical before his move was called off

Carlton Cole reveals Abramovich refuses to sell players to Tottenham

I heard that interview.... He was gassing on TalkSport t'other night. It made no chronological sense.... Why would the deal get as far as a medical if Abramovic didn't want to deal with us.

I thought the bad-blood stemmed from the Modric saga.

Your version would explain it.

Ziyech (injured)
Chilwell (injued)
Silva (Pensioner)
Havertz (1 x ghost game / 1 x subbed @ HT)

Defence still gash (CB now on a ban)
Keeper in full-on clown-mode.
Lampty looking great at Brighton.

Still, fatty is a top gaffer.... No need to gel.

#BeJealous

Last edited:
If you ever feel bad about a signing, just remember we didn't spend £71m on Kepa.

(Who should have been given the boot by them after refusing to be subbed in that League Cup final).

Amazon Sport twitter posted something about Chelsea yesterday.. to which a plastic Chav replied

"make a doc about us"

I said.. sure which era? 70/80s National Front ?

he had no clue what I was on about. They don't know their awful past and that's why their fans were the beginning of this modern fandom era. Not supporters, internet fans.

Back
Top Bottom