Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He won’t be sacked yet. Which is good for the rest of us.

When the wheels fall off cups or he becomes too far behind - the way this years league is, momentum can get you up the table quickly.

As much as I like seeing the Chavs demise it is worth keeping in mind that they're only 4 points off us and we play Liverpool next.

Our players need to concentrate and get the 3 points against the scousers - it really is the difference between being in it and being dragged down the the level of Chelsea and Woolwich.

As much as I like seeing the Chavs demise it is worth keeping in mind that they're only 4 points off us and we play Liverpool next.

Our players need to concentrate and get the 3 points against the scousers - it really is the difference between being in it and being dragged down the the level of Chelsea and Woolwich.
The table is too compact to look at it and say "he should be sacked because of X points" you need to watch the games this year. Lampard should be sacked because he has a rich, talented squad that has shown zero sign of an attacking game plan. His lineups have been wrong more than they are right and his substitutions are terrible.

Lampard has also shown over the year he has been in charge that he can't improve a defense. 51 goals allowed in 29 away matches in the league under Lampard. That is 9 more than Everton who is the closest "big" team on the list to Chelsea.

Put in the issue of Havertz, Ziyech, and Werner not settling in and looking awful. There is nothing that says giving Lampard more time makes sense. If he had a longer tracker record as a manager where he showed he was able to improve then it might be different but he doesn't. He took the job too soon, he's too arrogant and he's already blaming players for failing.

If he wasn't English or the media golden boy he would have been sacked weeks ago when the pressure mounted. Instead, you have idiots on the radio calling for Ole out while saying give Lampard more time.

What a *****d this guy is.

Jordan is marmite though.

I understand the points being made but ask if it's based on football knowledge or the guy's preferred liking of each of the 2 managers

Where I do agree with Jordan is that managers and probably most of us do moment in time analysis.

For example Kane is crap because he doesn't score in 4 or he us best striker in the world when he scores in 7 consecutive games.

Analysis needs more longevity and in that regard Jordan is merely stating that whatever is happening at present he believes Lampard to be the better manager. Fair enough.

Not good news

I'm not sure its 'not good news'

I think he would eventually have been good as Chelsea manager, and it needs someone like him (with Chelsea credits in the bank) in order to be given time to really put them on the right track

They will now be back to the merry-go-round of sacking foreign managers every 18 months

I'm not sure its 'not good news'

I think he would eventually have been good as Chelsea manager, and it needs someone like him (with Chelsea credits in the bank) in order to be given time to really put them on the right track

They will now be back to the merry-go-round of sacking foreign managers every 18 months
if they get a good manager in they have a good enough squad to push top 4. IMO it's bad news for us.

Back
Top Bottom