Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tuchel just got another chance to win the CL this season. Would be hilarious if he kicks PSG out :roflmao:
But still, Frank got sacked and Arteta is still at the wheel? Chelsea is still in the FA Cup and Champions League. Woolwich failed in the EFL Cup, FA Cup and they are playing in the EL instead of CL. They are also behind Chelsea in the table. I would not be surprised if Woolwich fires him either.

At least one trainer keeps his job in London!
:mourear:
Supposed spurs fan wants Chelsea to knock psg out of the champions league. Right....

I am trying to manifest him going to Celtic.

Just make the Old Firm Lampard vs Gerrard for a few years.

He'd be insane to go there.
Celtic are rotten at the moment, players don't give a fuck and the owner gives even less of a fuck.

Celtic need a total overhaul, they became stagnant while Rangers worked their way back up and have been caught on their heels this season. It's a 2-3 year project there (Look at how long Gerrard's been given at Rangers) but I don't think the fans will allow that much time, they've won 9 trophies in the past 3 years, and I don't think Lampard can handle the pressure.

Unfortunately, that new manager bounce falls into when we play them.

Mourinho has played that lot 3 x in the league since arriving at Spurs. Am incredible 1 point from 9. Must be his worst head to head record?

Odds are we are due a win. So I’m confident.

(Mainly as I don’t want to deal with more good work agent mourinho texts from Chelsea fans I work with, motherfuckers).

Tuchel just got another chance to win the CL this season. Would be hilarious if he kicks PSG out :roflmao:
But still, Frank got sacked and Arteta is still at the wheel? Chelsea is still in the FA Cup and Champions League. Woolwich failed in the EFL Cup, FA Cup and they are playing in the EL instead of CL. They are also behind Chelsea in the table. I would not be surprised if Woolwich fires him either.

At least one trainer keeps his job in London!
:mourear:
Couldn’t think of anything less funny - each to their own

Is that Mourinho reacting to Lampard’s sacking with a thumbs up? Or is that set up to look like it?
What do you think?

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom