Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Might get his book actually.

What a disgusting scumbag club. Two now false accusation of racism at different time periods ironically from the club most associated with neo-Nazis. Not an apology in either case. Fucking rats.

Did that article make your blood boil? It did mine. Scum club

I hate racial/sectarian hatred, rape, peadophilia etc but I hate just as much false accusations that are intended to destroy others, in many ways they are worse because they not only destroy others but also make true victims believed less due to the boy who cried wolf mentality.

If any future Chelsea player suffers abuse it will be thought of as the player just making shit up to hurt someone. Chelsea should have been prosecuted for both the Rudiger and the Clattenburg incident.

I hate racial/sectarian hatred, rape, peadophilia etc but I hate just as much false accusations that are intended to destroy others, in many ways they are worse because they not only destroy others but also make true victims believed less due to the boy who cried wolf mentality.

If any future Chelsea player suffers abuse it will be thought of as the player just making shit up to hurt someone. Chelsea should have been prosecuted for both the Rudiger and the Clattenburg incident.

I hear you....

Being unjustly accused and/or punished is a seriously fucked up feeling.

I've always felt being banged up for something you haven't done must be amongst the worst possible feelings.

Lukaku speaks so many languages that he broke UEFA's excel sheet. And they even left a language off for him.

Likely the most accomplished polyglot in football, by the looks of it.

Can't imagine anyone else with that lot in their pocket (?).

Super impressive.

*Player, I mean. I know Jose's got proper skills in this department.

Likely the most accomplished polyglot in football, by the looks of it.

Can't imagine anyone else with that lot in their pocket (?).

Super impressive.

*Player, I mean. I know Jose's got proper skills in this department.
Hodgson is fluent in at least English, Swedish, Italian, German and French. And can probably make himself understood in Danish and Norwegian as well.

The only other player that I know of is Pjanic. He speaks Bosnian, English, Luxembourgish, French, German, Italian and Spanish fluently.

I think that a lot of the Belgian lads are bilungual or trilungual. Since Belgium is such a splintered country regarding French, Flemmish and Dutch.

Lukaku speaks so many languages that he broke UEFA's excel sheet. And they even left a language off for him.

impressive-very-nice.gif

I seem to remember that Peter Czech could speak a language or two. Well it seems he can speak

Czech, English, French, German, Slovak, Spanish, and Italian. He can also speak basic Russian, Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian.

Back
Top Bottom