Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

According to Marca yesterday, apart from the fact that Madrid don't like signing players in January, they think its impossible that Chelsea would let him go in this window, so will keep their powder dry till June. Exactly the same goes for Mbappe/PSG too, it says here.
He can pre sign in January for the summer... I think

I do think expectations were a little high for them this season. They won the CL by being defensively superb and very well organised, but in the league they were dropping plenty of points. Lukaku alone wasn't going to remedy this, they're just not as good going forward at all as Liverpool or City.

And he 100% has piled back on weight lately. I know he had a special diet at Inter but holy shit, there has to be other factors. It was the exact same problem at United where he looked like he wasn't moving right at all.
These players are in cloud cuckoo land. Not living in the real world. Was he not out injured for ages?? What does he expect. I hate modern day players but its chelsea so fuck em

FH71GAdWQBseU-p

Kane was a prick but this is next level cuntery

I wonder if this will be allowed to dominate the media for the entire trf window....... Or is the equivalent just down to us having a #SpecialRelationship with the UK press? :kanehand:

Hopefully with all these issues, Chelsea play backups against us in the cup. I would love to face Liverpool in the cup final.

Tuchel seems like he is starting to crack. For two weeks straight he has done nothing but complain and moan.

Hopefully with all these issues, Chelsea play backups against us in the cup. I would love to face Liverpool in the cup final.

Tuchel seems like he is starting to crack. For two weeks straight he has done nothing but complain and moan.

Wait a minute. Isn't he the same nationality as Klopp? Is this a pattern?

Does this moron actually think that when somebody signs for his financially doped plastic shit of a club with no history or tradition they’re doing it for the better of their playing career or the better of their bank balance…..if Kane can do it then anybody can he’s a mercenary like every other player only a very, very few do it for the love of the club.

Back
Top Bottom