Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen the sky Italy interview lol. Threr are three great clubs in world football...Real Bayern Barca. Talk about biting the hand that feeds.🤣🤣🤣🤣
All three are hardly at the top of the global game right now are they.

And Bayern? LMAO they operate in a league which is worse than La Liga in quality. Don't get me wrong, they are a good team but in a league with little competition. Bit like City are becoming.

Last edited:
Anyone know of Chelsea’s squad state for our upcoming semi final ? They look to be in turmoil which is brilliant considering we have them 3 times this month, but they always end up getting results against us. Who’s injured for them? Etc, I know their keeper Mende will be at the AFCON for all our games which is a positive, Kepa in 😂 , but anybody else ? Lukaku issue obviously, but he might draft him back in for Spurs

Anyone know of Chelsea’s squad state for our upcoming semi final ? They look to be in turmoil which is brilliant considering we have them 3 times this month, but they always end up getting results against us. Who’s injured for them? Etc, I know their keeper Mende will be at the AFCON for all our games which is a positive, Kepa in 😂 , but anybody else ? Lukaku issue obviously, but he might draft him back in for Spurs
The latest escapade with Lukaku will have put a massive downer on their team spirit and overall progress.
Couple that with their injury list and the poor mites being tired, I’d say they are in a state that they are not used to.
We couldn’t be playing them at a better time and I’m reasonably confident we can throw them into further turmoil..

He's a cunt of course but at least he's showing some bollocks. It's probably going to cost him his job.
It always does at Chelsea, no matter what they win. It's a mad house.

planet of the apes its a mad house GIF

Back
Top Bottom