Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The latest escapade with Lukaku will have put a massive downer on their team spirit and overall progress.
Couple that with their injury list and the poor mites being tired, I’d say they are in a state that they are not used to.
We couldn’t be playing them at a better time and I’m reasonably confident we can throw them into further turmoil..
Wouldn’t that be bloody blissful!!

Souness banging on about why Lukaku done the interview this close to an important game. Why doesn’t he question Sky on why they released it when they did, three weeks after the interview took place. Because Sky want his beloved Liverpool back in the title race, that’s why. Sky actively trying to affect the competition. Disgusting

Di Canio attacks Lukaku: ARROGANCE AND WEAKNESS - "There are various aspects to consider in this interview: the character, the contradictions, the moment, the lack of awareness of what you are saying and at what levels. Then, the weakness of an athlete who is after you months he gives up because perhaps he arrived there with an arrogance due to the fact that he does not realize the size and the levels. He won the Scudetto in Italy as a co-star with his teammates, but he is not a Messi or a player like that . With Zapata, Inter Milan would have won anyway. A functional player who did his duty. Then, he went to the European champion team, in another league that is 10 times higher in difficulty than the Italian one, in which you have to fight against teams like City and Liverpool ".
ONE OF MANY - "At Chelsea you are one of many. If you get there and think instead of being number one you don't understand anything. Besides, you do it after having had physical problems. The team played better without him, indeed, a lot better. He is a fragile player: he seems to have character when he speaks like that, but in reality he is very fragile ".
CLAMOROUS AUTOGOL - "He made a sensational own goal, he made a disaster and made everyone dissatisfied, even himself. Everyone has a surge of pride: he, by character characteristics, is, and I repeat without irony, a lazy panther , and he has never been mean and eager in all situations. He has to say to himself: 'Man, I must have a surge of pride and be decisive here at Chelsea, conquering everything step by step'. Scudetto. Being one of the many in a team like Chelsea is already a lot for someone like him, on the threshold of 29 years after winning a scudetto in Italy. At the first difficulties he collapsed, gave up. I think that for a while Tuchel was not satisfied and that Chelsea were eating their hands for the expense made for a player who, on balance, did not even need that much. The club could also feel offended. "
GATTA DA PELARE - "He said he would return to Inter, but at the moment Chelsea could also feel like a superior club in this historical moment. complains at the first difficulties. Chelsea could have a tough time playing. "

Souness banging on about why Lukaku done the interview this close to an important game. Why doesn’t he question Sky on why they released it when they did, three weeks after the interview took place. Because Sky want his beloved Liverpool back in the title race, that’s why. Sky actively trying to affect the competition. Disgusting

Sounds awfully familiar.... A bit like another rather disruptive interview that was strategically released by them at the end of last season.

:kanehand:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom