Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who gives a fuck what nationality he has? He was clever enough to rinse the Russian state of 10 billion and hold onto it.

I doubt getting a passport is too much of a concern for him.
The property/companies belong to the Russian People, its the corrupt parts of the State that are complict with those thieving bastards that are depriving the people of a better class of living in the future by ripping them off. Do you get that now?

Another modern day fan. Throw Messi in there too lol

"Rice"

Apparently a MF of Kante/Jorgino/Kovacic w/ Mount/Havertz + Gallagher & Gilmour to return (& RLC, Barkley and others in reserve) is a problem for them.

:pocheyes:

Last edited:

Fucking pussies.
I must have missed the bit in their statement where they said they also condemned anti-Semitic chanting and “hissing” among their own fan base.

I know “two wrongs don’t make a right”, but it feels a little more than hypocritical … glass house and all that.

"Rice"

Apparently a MF of Kante/Jorgino/Kovacic w/ Mount/Havertz + Gallagher & Gilmour to return (& RLC, Barkley and others in reserve) is a problem for them.

:pocheyes:

A lot of Chelsea fans don't seem mad over Jorginho. Kante gets a lot of injuries these days and cant play every game, while Kovacic isn't a defensive midfielder and is another who's in and out. Gilmour has a lot of talent but there's a lot of extremely talented players around that don't progress the way they should. They don't need him, but Rice long-term would be a good signing for them. I would have said the same thing for Man City with Fernandinho on his way out but Rodri has really stepped up this season. United are desperate for him, or another top defensive midfielder.

Another draw for Chavs, this time at Brighton. They’ve drawn 7 and lost 2 of their last 13 league games. That’s 20 points dropped out of 39 there.

The only team they can seem to beat, is us.

Win our 5 games in hand and we’re 4 clear of them. Better again, win at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, could be looking at a 7 point cushion. Piece of cake.

Another draw for Chavs, this time at Brighton. They’ve drawn 7 and lost 2 of their last 13 league games. That’s 20 points dropped out of 39 there.

The only team they can seem to beat, is us.

Win our 5 games in hand and we’re 4 clear of them. Better again, win at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, could be looking at a 7 point cushion. Piece of cake.
If we can turn up for these next two away games it really would put big pressure on all our competitors for the top four. It’s about time we grabbed the opportunity. What can possibly go wrong!

Back
Top Bottom