Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ucemxy7bjlc81.jpg

Snuck ourselves a scout from Chelsea. I guess that this is part of Paratici's rebuild of the scouting department.

So much huffing and puffing to get past Plymouth - in extra time

And Plymouth missed a penalty in extra time - so Chelsea could have been in even worse position !

Lukaku: 7 touches on Saturday.....

28 apps / 10 goals (all comps) / 5 goals EPL
World class...... 100m quid..... Better than Kane...... Nothing to see here. :mourthumb:

World class...... 100m quid..... Better than Kane...... Nothing to see here. :mourthumb:

My dad reckons that Tuchel is setting the team up to not get the best out of Lukaku so he evenutally gets pissed off and leaves or the club sells him, Tuchel and him have an issue apparently and aren't really on talking terms

My dad reckons that Tuchel is setting the team up to not get the best out of Lukaku so he evenutally gets pissed off and leaves or the club sells him, Tuchel and him have an issue apparently and aren't really on talking terms

Shame......:troll:

Lukaku was always an insecure loser. He knows more than anyone in the world that he's not on Kane's level.

It's why he does so much fucking talking.

Back
Top Bottom