Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couldn’t listen to more than up to the moan about playing Chilwell on the left and not changing it. God the late substitutions/ not changing it when it’s not working used to do my nut in! Never change Poch 🤣
My Chelsea mate was moaning yesterday because "everyone in the entire stadium could see" that it wasn't working from the start and were begging for changes at half time.

He said "Why the fuck didn't Pochettino make changes at half time instead of waiting till the 63rd minute"

I just shrugged

:dembelelol:

As hilarious as the Billion Pound Bottle Jobs comment was, that sums up exactly what is wrong with commentary these days.

Rather than enhancing the action, they're all just looking for a smart quip and a way to drive the clicks until the next matches.

If a commentator is any good, you would have no idea what team he supports/hates.

I've never really minded Neville as a pundit. When he started I did feel he brought a fresh perspective. Now he's descended into no more than an internet troll.

u3zHsZl.jpg

Disgusting scenes at The Etihad as stewards force Chelsea fans to stay and watch the game

It's normally sad to see a football club in this state, even a rival. But Chelsea aren't a normal football club. They've been instrumental in the eradicaiton of competitiveness in this league, they're the ones who started the wave of absurd fees and wages which means even big clubs like Spurs and dare I say Woolwich can't compete with any regularity.

They've spent almost twenty years buying trophies and putting it all on the credit card, just assuming the bill would always be paid by daddy. Never asking where the money was coming from, or what would happen if the money dried up. Well, daddy's a crook and now he can't pay anymore you're going to find out.

While this is specifically about Russian sanctions, I just hope Man Citeh and Barcodes fans are watching this knowing that one day their taps might get turned off abruptly too.

Back
Top Bottom