Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One man ………
C2-FC66-A0-21-EA-47-AA-B711-950632-DA2-D1-D.jpg

Its only a thing now because finally, Chelsea, Barcelona, Man U and Real etc are at a real risk from the exact thing they've done to other clubs as standard.

Its not a new thing....its just new because its from China, and the richest clubs in Europe are no longer the richest clubs in the world. I couldnt give a fuck, we are at no more risk than we ever was from losing players.

Its laughable that there is now a fear sweeping through the game.

You think Hull or Coventry or Bournemouth fans give a shit?

Man City fans now cacking it because they build teams from the pay checks available to greedy players. Oh well.

Fellas

The Shed End forum is fucking glorious. They want Ambramovich out as he is letting them 'slip back into obscurity'.
Oh, and they have no 'proper Chelsea-men left'

The irony is obviously lost on the racist filth.

Chelsea were making a loss through operations. Now they have been stopped selling match day tickets and merchandise that operational loss will increase. Abramovich can’t fund it anymore.

Abranovich can’t fund the assets losses. Abramovich can’t sell the asset. Whilst frozen either banks need to extend loans to fund operations (I’m assuming they aren’t allowed to do this) or Chelsea has to have a fire sale of assets (players) and employ new assets (players) with lower costs (wages) so they can become self-sufficient. This is a great day.

Not only are Rudiger and Christiansen gone at the end of this season, as are half their first team.

who should we sign first?
He’s a good player but I don’t want Rudiger after his accusations of our fans being racists

Hypocrisy off the scale

Back
Top Bottom