Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope they get a 5 point deduction for being a bunch of cunts and end up 4th. Anything else would be very annoying if Woolwich benefit.

They are a big source but you would think a few journalists would pick up on it. I just did a google and Twitter search and found no other source backing this up. A few said the deadline is just a fake push to move the deal along.

The government deadline is 31 May, that’s never changed and even that can be pushed back. But can the PL one the following week? Nobody has addressed that. If it isn’t all completed by then there will be a problem. But I suspect it will be.

The deadline has to June 6th no? When the meeting to decide the league structure of the coming season and trash out fixtures. If it isn't done then they are cooked.
It is, I just cannot see where the league will allow a club the size of Chelsea to drop or drop out of Europe. They will do everything possible to help the sale move through.

Seeing them relegated would be the dream though. Even if it meant Woolwich getting CL. It would be worth it.

It is, I just cannot see where the league will allow a club the size of Chelsea to drop or drop out of Europe. They will do everything possible to help the sale move through.

Seeing them relegated would be the dream though. Even if it meant Woolwich getting CL. It would be worth it.

"Everything" is strong. I do agree they'll whatever they can, but it's still short of everything, because the one thing they can't do is be soft on Putin, even indirectly through RA. As much as the government has seemed bulletproof to PR disasters, surely they will not risk this for the sake of a football club.

Regardless of the government's intentions, it still hinges on RA (and by default Putin who's pulling his strings).

…take the money out of Chelsea and they are not a “bigger” sized club than many others in the country with currently less profile. For example, why are Chelsea bigger than Nottingham Forest ? When Nottingham Forest have won as many European Cups. Why are Chelsea considered bigger than Newcastle or Sunderland, when the latter two have bigger fan bases.

In my ( arguably limited ) world view, that Chelsea still exists is frankly an insult to anyone who believes in the somewhat arbitrary sanctions process.

By arbitrary look for example how no one says a single word about how Russian money props up Bournemouth.

Chelsea should have been shut down if a real message needed to be sent. That they were not suggests that in the end money means more than right and wrong.

Last edited:
…take the money out of Chelsea and they are not a “bigger” sized club than many others in the country with currently less profile. For example, why are Chelsea bigger than Nottingham Forest ? When Nottingham Forest have won as many European Cups. Why are Chelsea considered bigger than Newcastle or Sunderland, when the latter two have bigger fan bases.

In my ( arguably limited ) world view, that Chelsea still exists is frankly an insult to anyone who believes in the somewhat arbitrary sanctions process.

By arbitrary look for example how no one says a single word about how Russian money props up Bournemouth.

Chelsea should have been shut down if a real message needed to be sent. That they were not suggests that in the end money more more than right and wrong.
Very good points. It is interesting to think how “big” are they if you remove the Russians money. Would they operate like us and Woolwich? Or would they be more of a West Ham?

Very good points. It is interesting to think how “big” are they if you remove the Russians money. Would they operate like us and Woolwich? Or would they be more of a West Ham?
Honestly think they would operate closer to Waste Ham than Woolwich. They might have even bounced down a few times like the spammers. Ken Bates sent them skint let’s not forget.

The league is effectively the other clubs. There is a massive incentive on the part of vindictive spiteful club owners prehaps led by one with a historic mount Rushmore sized chip on his shoulder to see them out of business....
:levystare:

Honestly think they would operate closer to Waste Ham than Woolwich. They might have even bounced down a few times like the spammers. Ken Bates sent them skint let’s not forget.
Spot on. They also have the albatross of a massive wage bill… they do have a global brand tho so if that is monetised somehow, they could start to bounce back but no-one has done that yet

The league is effectively the other clubs. There is a massive incentive on the part of vindictive spiteful club owners prehaps led by one with a historic mount Rushmore sized chip on his shoulder to see them out of business....
:levystare:

It does suprise me that the non-doped clubs aren't going hard and nasty over all this.

Chavs are Spammers on steroids. In championship they have games with less than 15k on a regular basis. they are a big small club. Had the bailiffs at their gates in the 80s.
cunt club should be dropped so fucking far tha their next derby should be Kensington fc.

It does suprise me that the non-doped clubs aren't going hard and nasty over all this.

We don't know if they aren't or not though. They've all been very quiet. I cant imagine any of the other London clubs being happy about the situation for a start. Although it is strange how someone like Karen Brady hasn't given here views. She loves the limelight.

Back
Top Bottom