Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck Domino's won't forget the tweet against us last season.

Dumb on their part sticking their oar in...... Just gonna alienate themselves from potential customers.

Even if one's club isn't the target; corporate/marketing bants is the height of cringe.

Last edited:
Dumb on their part sticking their oar in...... Just gonna alienate themselves from potential customers.

Even if one's club isn't the target; corporate/maketing bants is the height of cringe.
To be fair , if you decide not to order a pizza from Domino's purely based on some harmless tweets they posted as a piss take to your football club , you really need to re-evaluate your life

To be fair , if you decide not to order a pizza from Domino's purely based on some harmless tweets they posted as a piss take to your football club , you really need to re-evaluate your life

I'd tend to agree, but the so-callled 'art' of advertising purports to prey upon a more sublime level.

Insane value on him and the lad from Brighton. but was always expected in the first year of the takeover, call it the PR tax, had to be done and budgeted for as following the spending of Abramovic wouldn't have gone down well (despite the spending they have really struggled in competing for players this window). I feel the next window the issues really bight for them (Lukaku, Warner, players leaving on free's and a host of other players going into their last year this season!!!)

So apparently chavs now likely to get DeJong.

£60m Cucrella
£50m Sterling
£35m Koulibaly
£16m Chukwuemeka
£8m Slonina

Nearly £170m already spent.

£75m+ for DeJong
£70m+ for Fofana

That's 300m spent, with no meaningful sales to date.

Not really laughing matter... bloody hell.

I've not been following the news of the sale, but have Bohley and co managed to write off the £1.5bn debt?

Insane value on him and the lad from Brighton. but was always expected in the first year of the takeover, call it the PR tax, had to be done and budgeted for as following the spending of Abramovic wouldn't have gone down well (despite the spending they have really struggled in competing for players this window). I feel the next window the issues really bight for them (Lukaku, Warner, players leaving on free's and a host of other players going into their last year this season!!!)

The thing is, if a small number of players like Werner and Pulisic leave, they won't be missed, and easily replaced.

Their main players and new signings are mostly young.

Back
Top Bottom