Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The thing is, if a small number of players like Werner and Pulisic leave, they won't be missed, and easily replaced.

Their main players and new signings are mostly young.
it’s trying to actually get rid of those players. They are on colossal wages, without selling and therefore generating the revenue from their sales (and getting the wages off the books) with the gangster pumping in a £100m per year!! They can’t do this anymore, they have to sell but they aren’t/ can’t.

They were shit today. Lucky to get the points against Everton, a team very lucky to still be in the Prem..

No doubt they’ll raise their game against us next week which it’s why it’s even more important than usual that we do the job. We should be aiming to violate them next week. Beat them but boss them all over the park in the process. If any of their players aren’t hobbling off at full time then we haven’t done the job.

Sick of Chelsea. Disgusting club.

That’s the spirit!

I watched them today and nothing whatsoever to be concerned about

We say this every season and every season they turn us over. Sorry, but i have seen it far too many times to think otherwise. Couldn’t careless how they played today. They turn into prime Barcelona against us every single time. Chelsea win 100%.

We say this every season and every season they turn us over. Sorry, but i have seen it far too many times to think otherwise. Couldn’t careless how they played today. They turn into prime Barcelona against us every single time. Chelsea win 100%.

I still remember the 3-1 at the Bridge with prime Dele

Wonderful to see

2 games I write off every season. Emirate’s and Stamford bridge. For me that’s a guaranteed 0 points and if we somehow get 1, then it’s a bonus

scottish-straight-breed-young-pussycat-9769564.jpg

They were shit today. Lucky to get the points against Everton, a team very lucky to still be in the Prem..

No doubt they’ll raise their game against us next week which it’s why it’s even more important than usual that we do the job. We should be aiming to violate them next week. Beat them but boss them all over the park in the process. If any of their players aren’t hobbling off at full time then we haven’t done the job.

Sick of Chelsea. Disgusting club.
Anyone who watched that and thinks this is vintage Chelsea are just stupid. They have good players but an odd slightly unbalanced team. For the first time in years I believe we can match them. We are neck and neck. If Bissouma and Richarlison and Persic can hit the ground running it will very interesting. I would like Conte to give Spence some time too.

2 games I write off every season. Emirate’s and Stamford bridge. For me that’s a guaranteed 0 points and if we somehow get 1, then it’s a bonus

I tend to agree so that's what Conte must address.

For sure I would rather us lose both battles and win the war but there is also something about needing to do more in such games.

Much will also depend on Conte's approach to both games.

Back
Top Bottom