Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Writing next week off already. We fold like a pack of cards against these cunts every season
Except for:
FA Prem24-Nov-1855,465HW3 - 1Dele, Kane. Son
FA Prem31-Mar-1841,364AW3 - 1Eriksen, Dele Alli (2)
FA Prem02-Jan-1731,491HW2 - 0Dele Alli (2)
FA Prem01-Jan-1535,903HW5 - 3Kane (2), Rose, Townsend (pen), Chadli
TOPSPURS

Just seen MoTD and Everton had the better of the game. Comfortably.
Watched the full game (worst game I've seen in a long time). Chavs got saved by the ref and Everton's forwards fucking up the basics. I don't know how much MOTD showed, but Everton not only managed a number of great 2v2, 3v3 situations, but also good set pieces.

Small fouls being given for Chavs but not Everton. Koulibaly, who the commentators praised a lot should have been on a yellow, and gave the ball away more than once.

To be fair , if you decide not to order a pizza from Domino's purely based on some harmless tweets they posted as a piss take to your football club , you really need to re-evaluate your life
I need to re evaluate my life then. Their pizzas are dog shit anyway and as most places have a Pizza Hut delivery shop, I’ve not ordered a dominos in years.
Fuck em.

Chelsea strikers continue to leave with Tuchel short of replacements

Timo Werner has returned to RB Leipzig and Tuchel has only Raheem Sterling as a guaranteed source of goals

They have fallen behind their rivals in the goalscoring department and will see what proper forwards look like when Antonio Conte’s Tottenham turn up at Stamford Bridge on Sunday. With the honourable exception of Sterling, there is no one like Harry Kane or Son Heung-min in Chelsea’s squad. It must drive Tuchel mad.

Chelsea strikers continue to leave with Tuchel short of replacements

Timo Werner has returned to RB Leipzig and Tuchel has only Raheem Sterling as a guaranteed source of goals

They have fallen behind their rivals in the goalscoring department and will see what proper forwards look like when Antonio Conte’s Tottenham turn up at Stamford Bridge on Sunday. With the honourable exception of Sterling, there is no one like Harry Kane or Son Heung-min in Chelsea’s squad. It must drive Tuchel mad.

Fuck me, let me get my tiny violin out!

Tickled me

Their chant for Koulibaly is a variation of "hey x, I wanna know why you're such a cunt", except their replaced second part with some crap that makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom