Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funny how Woolwich fans are just as rattled by the draw as Chavs. It puts their whole "rivalry" narrative to bed. They'd fuck each-other given the chance to screw Spurs over. Their only common enemy is Spurs, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Fuck them both.

Funny how Woolwich fans are just as rattled by the draw as Chavs. It puts their whole "rivalry" narrative to bed. They'd fuck each-other given the chance to screw Spurs over. Their only common enemy is Spurs, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Fuck them both.

Honestly, in terms of fanbases, we need and deserve a better quality of enemy!

Probably the only thing I've ever said positively about Chelsea - you have to give them credit, they're a proper opponent and evil villain foil for us as the obvious good guys. I love the rowdiness of the fixture, and they give it back. Conte and Tuchel epitomise it, no love lost, seconds away from a brawl.

As opposed to Woolwich who continually let us down as a legion of full kit wanker man child melting mouth breathing cunts who we slap about at will.

The NLD will always be top but at least the chavs stand up for themselves. Really looking forward to the return fixture.

Last edited:
I dont get the media in this country when it comes to Chelsea, back in the day before the dodgy money came it wasnt unusual to see swastikas at Stamford bridge and the fans were the nazis of Europe. Now there media darlings - even though they are built on Abromovich blood money. There are still elements of the edl-nf past there. Everything that is bad about football stems from them. They started the influx of dodgy money, sportswashing etc. The killing of competition in the English game. Chelsea are the shitstain on the underpants of English football. You dont see fans of other clubs hissing and singing songs about Auschwitz or pushing black people off tube trains.
Its a joke isnt it

Really looking forward to the return fixture.work from Ourni

First thing I thought at the final whistle.........

Proper full-blooded football..... So refreshing compared to the recent wank we've served up against them.

The Jose vs Lampard games in particular....... Absolutely appalling work from Mourinho; considering how passive and under-cooked we were.

Last edited:
Ugly man auditions for remake of Withnail and I

antonio-conte-thomas-tuchel-chelsea-v-tottenham-1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Conte: "I'll have you know my unclesh a QShee"

TT hand, open ready to slap/hold.
ACs ready to throw a short right hook.
difference class

The only advantage TT has over Conte is his height.... Yet he stooops to shout in AC's face and in turn leaves himself wide open to the knock-out.

Schoolboy error. 👊

from the dead end forum.​

Posted Sunday at 21:58
All I’m going to say today is f**k Spurs and f**k Anthony bald Taylor! They are all a bunch of arseholes.

lit up my day. Chuffed.
I can't figure out why they are so hyper focused on Anthony Taylor.

He maybe missed one foul call that was 45 seconds before our first goal. Sure, I get them being upset about that.

The Romero/Cucurella thing though, he's watching the flight of the ball and VAR was the one that made the decison about the hair pulling. It's not like they advised Taylor to go over to the monitor and he upheld a no call, it was all on VAR.

So, at most, they're enraged over a 50/50 foul decision.

Odd.

Back
Top Bottom