Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cucurella like a gormless statue.

Azpi busily shoving Dier and vacating the zone.

Koulibably is just horrendous, deciding not to challenge for the header, and at least disrupt the jumps of Kane, Lucas & Richarlison, and instead lamely dropping back onto the line.

That chav defending of the corner is worse than ours for the Koulibaly goal.

I still think it's laughable that they all think it's outrageous whilst dismissing the stamp as accidental. Romero is a lucky boy, but Cucarella shouldn't even have been on the pitch.

I dont get the media in this country when it comes to Chelsea, back in the day before the dodgy money came it wasnt unusual to see swastikas at Stamford bridge and the fans were the nazis of Europe. Now there media darlings - even though they are built on Abromovich blood money. There are still elements of the edl-nf past there. Everything that is bad about football stems from them. They started the influx of dodgy money, sportswashing etc. The killing of competition in the English game. Chelsea are the shitstain on the underpants of English football. You dont see fans of other clubs hissing and singing songs about Auschwitz or pushing black people off tube trains.
I tell other Americans about this stuff and a lot of them don't believe me.

I dont get the media in this country when it comes to Chelsea, back in the day before the dodgy money came it wasnt unusual to see swastikas at Stamford bridge and the fans were the nazis of Europe. Now there media darlings - even though they are built on Abromovich blood money. There are still elements of the edl-nf past there. Everything that is bad about football stems from them. They started the influx of dodgy money, sportswashing etc. The killing of competition in the English game. Chelsea are the shitstain on the underpants of English football. You dont see fans of other clubs hissing and singing songs about Auschwitz or pushing black people off tube trains.
A combination of short memories and no morality.

I tell other Americans about this stuff and a lot of them don't believe me.
7473392-6499961-image-a-16_1544913186816.jpg

You might recognise that death's head symbol

All he said is he would have let Taylor make the decision himself.

Hmmmmm.....

We all know what "go and have a look at the screen, my fellow ref buddy" really means though.

Besides, technically; the only way Taylor would have got to re-ref that passage of play would have been via VAR intervention. Once he's missed something it's gone; the on-field ref can't pull the play back in such a manner himself.

Last edited:
There's plenty of evidence on line which makes it even worse
Well, all I know is that if you joined the local UDA it was obligatory to support Chelsea too...I knew one glory hunting Liverpool fan that had a horrible time supporting Chelsea when they were shit...well, that and the fact that he ended up in jail on terrorist charges too...

Cucurella like a gormless statue.

Azpi busily shoving Dier and vacating the zone.

Koulibably is just horrendous, deciding not to challenge for the header, and at least disrupt the jumps of Kane, Lucas & Richarlison, and instead lamely dropping back onto the line.

That chav defending of the corner is worse than ours for the Koulibaly goal.
Wonder if that hair pull was still going through his mind

Would be glorious to know it affected his concentration and not only bitched him off but cost his team the match

Back
Top Bottom