Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sammyspurs said:
Kicked of with King when we beat them 2-1 (Daws and Lennon).

Never seen King react that way, and something looked to be said..
If you're referring to the game in 2006 or 2007 where all the black players for Spurs went mad, he was rumoured to have made some sort of monkey comment towards Ledley. But the club later said there was no incident so it never got investigated.

coalhada said:
bensonrecon said:
Based on today's defence closing statements I'm looking forward to our trip to Stamford Black next season. Hope we win and that it isn't a bridge mark on our season

Yeah, wait, wasn't he claiming that "black" and "blind" were easily confused, at an early stage?

It's massively confusing keeping up with exactly what the claims are. You're spot on originally there was talk of black/blind but i'm not 100% sure if it was from him. If it was then his evidence given to the FA just after the event is even more of a farce.

To be honest I'm pissed at the prosecution anyway, so many things they could have brought up to counter the defence and didn't.

Doesn't mean he's not a racist... just on THIS instance, he wasn't 'deemed' to be using racist language...

still swears like a fucking cunt though... cracking example to set!

They've only gotta take one look at him and his entourage that rocked up this morning to see what a prize A cunt he is... just not one that uses racist language!

coalhada said:
bensonrecon said:
Based on today's defence closing statements I'm looking forward to our trip to Stamford Black next season. Hope we win and that it isn't a bridge mark on our season

Yeah, wait, wasn't he claiming that "black" and "blind" were easily confused, at an early stage?

In that case, he should be sent down for CRIMES AGAINST RHYMES!

Smoked Salmon said:
sammyspurs said:
Kicked of with King when we beat them 2-1 (Daws and Lennon).

Never seen King react that way, and something looked to be said..
If you're referring to the game in 2006 or 2007 where all the black players for Spurs went mad, he was rumoured to have made some sort of monkey comment towards Ledley. But the club later said there was no incident so it never got investigated.

Wasn't it something ridiculous to do with 'Coco Pops' or summit??? I'm sure I heard that one of the reasons it wasn't taken any further, was 'cos the whole incident was seen to be embarrassingly petty when taken out of context... I might be wrong.

either way, he's got away with 'something' twice... Teflon Terry knows what he is!

I await the t-shirts next season with anticipation!

I guess his 9/11 jibes were sarcastic too, Of course he also sarcastically fucked Bridge's Missus and I don't even need to go into the King abuse he was clearly being ironic

ANTON ASSAULTED
TFyte.jpg

Not really sure how he's not been found guilty, he even admitted he committed the offence...

Only just realised John Terry used James Caan's Grosvenor Law firm to represent him - cynical move.

Blanchflower said:
Not really sure how he's not been found guilty, he even admitted he committed the offence...
No he didn't. All he admitted was that he had repeated a set of words. All he had to do was establish doubt in the judge's mind that those words weren't said out of intent to be racist or malicious, and that he didn't realise they would cause trouble or disruption and that was that, case over.

Doesn't mean he wasn't being racist, just that the judge couldn't be completely satisfied of his guilt.

Smoked Salmon said:
Blanchflower said:
No he didn't. All he admitted was that he had repeated a set of words. All he had to do was establish doubt in the judge's mind that those words weren't said out of intent to be racist or malicious, and that he didn't realise they would cause trouble or disruption and that was that, case over.
In a sense - his defense was just like Rons-

RMdwr.jpg

You could say that.

I've just read the judgment and in it the Judge says it's highly unlikely that Ferdinand wasn't telling the truth, that Cole's was pretty shit (in so many words) and that the only reason for recording the not guilty verdict was the unlikely but possible chance that what CunTerry said in his defence were true, namely that he may have repeated an allegation.

If you read between the lines the judge is basically saying, "yes I think it happened as the prosecution says, but the standard of beyond reasonable doubt stops me from making it official".

Up to the FA to drop the hammer now. If he gets off completely it makes a mockery of the respect campaign. Also what kind of message does it send out to a player that gets racially abused in the future by a high profile player? No chance of correct punishment and no doubt being abused from fans because you are made to look like a liar

bensonrecon said:
Up to the FA to drop the hammer now. If he gets off completely it makes a mockery of the respect campaign. Also what kind of message does it send out to a player that gets racially abused in the future by a high profile player? No chance of correct punishment and no doubt being abused from fans because you are made to look like a liar
Unlikely the FA will find him guilty of racism if the courts didn't.

But he might have brought the game into disrepute by using racist language.

Still, Chelsea will find a replacement in plenty of time for the new season. This episode was never going to harm them.

Back
Top Bottom