Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know I shouldn't let it, but it's really grating on me that these pricks are going to have the final say on how this season ends for us.

Even in their worst season since the money came, when their club has been dragged through the mire, their dick head fans will still have the pleasure of fucking us over AGAIN!

I don't care that it's fucking sad and means nothing. They have zero shame. They will enjoy as much as a cup win. Getting to celebrate with Leicester fans at Stamford bridge singing songs about Tottenham. When all they should be doing is skulking home and praying that the Leicester fairytale distracts everyone to how utterly pathetic their defence of the title was this season.

All that does Jim is prove how small time they are.. They are hurting big time that we are so far ahead of them. They are trying to find some comfort in that, and to their mentality it means cheering on another club.

I think the Chavs will be a different proposition next season. The likes of Costa, Fibreglass, Hazard, Cahill and Terry will be gone. Conte is no guarantee of success and I think we'll have another opportunity to play this lot off the park.

Chelsea have put in the worst ever Premier League title defence. They have to win all of their remaining games and rely on other improbable results to finish any higher than ninth โ€“ the lowest ever by a defending champion โ€“ while they will also end the 2015/16 campaign with as many as 13 fewer points than the previous worst โ€“ Blackburnโ€™s 61-point haul in 1995/96.

Chelsea have put in the worst ever Premier League title defence. They have to win all of their remaining games and rely on other improbable results to finish any higher than ninth โ€“ the lowest ever by a defending champion โ€“ while they will also end the 2015/16 campaign with as many as 13 fewer points than the previous worst โ€“ Blackburnโ€™s 61-point haul in 1995/96.

What a bunch of muggy wankers. So the only side in the top four they have beaten are the Woolwich twice? :allitongue:

Yeah but they drew at home with us so it's been one hell of a season for them.. Then there's their massive celebrations when Leicester won the league, quite a big season really.

ChjEq72WkAAoXHI.jpg

Ive spoken to a couple of real chelsea fans - yeah a few do exist and they are both ashamed not just of Hazard for that last night thinking it could fool the fans but the entire squad this season

If you have time to watch some Nazi stuff, I mean Chelsea, quite funny.

Was watching this and it strikes me that they hate everyone because they genuinely hate themselves. The old Chelsea fans, people who remember John Hollins,David Speedie and Kerry Dixon are excepted. They know they are fortunate and that really they are only where they are due to Abramovich. The "plastics" when they look into their soul despise themselves. They follow a team who have spent millions to win with style and yet they only win by parking the bus.
They buy flair players like Hazard and then suck the flair out of them. Their manager won by defending. In essence they are an expensive Graham's Woolwich.
They can see other teams who spend and dominate games to win - Barca, RM, Manure(Fergie) even Citeh.
They can see other teams who don't spend and defend well to win - Leicester
They can see other teams whose management,players and fans are not defined by arrogance,racism and offensiveness.
They want to be a giant but deep down they know they are a fraud. Madrid, Bayern etc don't see them as equals. They see a noisy neighbour, desperate to fit in and Chavski fans know that.
If (big if) we ever win the league then we will have done it through our own steam. We might not be seen as equals but we will be respected.

Genuine username and message on the chat down the side of CL stream I'm watching:

exmanunowleicsterfan:
simeone would be a great chelsea coach

The gift that keeps on giving:

exmanunowleicsterfan:
forget leicestr im going to become a beyern leversuken fan,
they are playing great, thanks pep garcia

The gift that keeps on giving:

exmanunowleicsterfan:
forget leicestr im going to become a beyern leversuken fan,
they are playing great, thanks pep garcia
There are some massive cunts out there. There is now an LCFC Nashville supporters group. It started in January. I suspect it will end this next January.

[QUOTE="ChiversRegal, post: 1001095, member: 8186"The fucking tea ladies on 20 grand a week and i've heard she's a right cunt."
:parker:[/QUOTE]

This is the best thing ever written on any forum.

Back
Top Bottom