Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Luda said:
As much as I hate John Terry...how do you prove you're not racist?
Hopefully this doesn't seem pedantic, since I think it's important to get this distinction straight:

John Terry is not on trial for being a racist. He is on trial for performing a racist act.

One can be a racist his or her whole life and yet never perform a racist act. Similarly, it's entirely possible to perform racist acts without being a racist (like while being onstage, for example).

Because it's impossible to prove Terry is racist, it would be useless to prosecute him about that.

But it would be possible to prove that Terry performed a racist act.

Luda said:
As much as I hate John Terry...how do you prove you're not racist?
It's pretty difficult.

Still...cunt, innit.
Not calling someone a "fucking black cunt" might be a good start. I have never said that to anyone and nobody has ever accused me of being racist. Coincidence?

bensonrecon said:
Poor Paddy :klinsmann:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/danroan/status/222988194856177664[/tweet]

Fairly certain this was mentioned as they used footage, from the same match, where Terry made 'fat' gestures to Paddy.

Not sure whether it was the pros using it in 'you're a bastard' way, or the defence in an 'it's football banter innit' type way, though.

Thelonious said:
If Ashley Cole knew what Terry said to Anton Ferdinand, and still had a pop at Ferdinand then he's an even bigger cunt than I initially thought
Is that ackshully possible?

YidoBuckler said:
bensonrecon said:

Would have been amazing if he said Lampard.

:avblol:
Or even 'Frank is fat and christine blakely looks like a horse'.

That's what I want to hear in court today.

:akabusi:

brighty said:
bensonrecon said:

Fairly certain this was mentioned as they used footage, from the same match, where Terry made 'fat' gestures to Paddy.

Not sure whether it was the pros using it in 'you're a bastard' way, or the defence in an 'it's football banter innit' type way, though.

Yea indeed it was. This whole case is making me laugh. More curse words than these forums, calling Paddy Kenny fat, The lawyer saying that the crowd make no noise at the swamp, the moron outside with his cardboard cutout and then yesterday when this happened;

In a hilarious misunderstanding, John Terry was asked to repeat evidence that he had been sent off four times in his career.

“Can you say, please, four times?” asked his QC, George Carter-Stephenson.

“Please, please, please, please,” Terry responded.

Guffaws of laughter broke out around the courtroom at the misunderstanding, which was a result of the judge asking Terry to speak up.

The footballer appeared confused by response from the courtroom.

John Terry, captain and clown

bensonrecon said:
Based on today's defence closing statements I'm looking forward to our trip to Stamford Black next season. Hope we win and that it isn't a bridge mark on our season

Yeah, wait, wasn't he claiming that "black" and "blind" were easily confused, at an early stage?

Back
Top Bottom