Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

27072898_2077918258890131_3449950133601396558_n.jpg
I cant believe this didn't occur to me MONTHS ago, when he started growing that ridiculous '70s snatch on his smug little plasticky face...
I KNEW I'd seen that 'look' before...
Rylan.jpg

Last edited:
He’s never in the twenties but reached double figures each year for the scum.
Yet he’s getting on a bit and , apart from his bedding in season, his goals have got less each season.
He's a consistent scorer but he’s not what Conte wanted.
If Llorente was his first choice, and he was interested in Carrol then he’s looking for a striker that is good in the air. More than half Llorente PL goals came from his head. As have Carrols
Just under a third of Girouds entire PL goals have come from his head. (27)
He also is predominantly left footed. Only 6 of his other 46 goals have come with his right foot.
Compared to Kane 59 right 26 left
Compared to Son 16 with right 9 with left
Compared to Eriksen 20 right 16 left

He’s never in the twenties but reached double figures each year for the scum.
Yet he’s getting on a bit and , apart from his bedding in season, his goals have got less each season.
He's a consistent scorer but he’s not what Conte wanted.
If Llorente was his first choice, and he was interested in Carrol then he’s looking for a striker that is good in the air. More than half Llorente PL goals came from his head. As have Carrols
Just under a third of Girouds entire PL goals have come from his head. (27)
He also is predominantly left footed. Only 6 of his other 46 goals have come with his right foot.
Compared to Kane 59 right 26 left
Compared to Son 16 with right 9 with left
Compared to Eriksen 20 right 16 left
Mate I like your posts, they're usually insightful and grounded in facts. But they're hard to read without paragraphs, gives scrolling a whole new meaning.

I feel like this is some connected to "How middle class are you"

Back
Top Bottom