Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

titantic-2gif.gif

The last two PL winners have been fucking awful in defending their titles. Not to mention the easy rides they got in winning them.

Could we finally be seeing the end for the Chavs? Roman getting bored and no longer pumping his dirty roubles into the club. Would be surprised to see the near £1b investment into Stamford Bridge, not to mention the 4 years at Wembley killing their attendance.

The last two PL winners have been fucking awful in defending their titles. Not to mention the easy rides they got in winning them.

Could we finally be seeing the end for the Chavs? Roman getting bored and no longer pumping his dirty roubles into the club. Would be surprised to see the near £1b investment into Stamford Bridge, not to mention the 4 years at Wembley killing their attendance.

There are massive worldwide money laundering investigations going on at the moment. Itchy arse time for Roman methinks.

Here we go again.

Guus Hiddink Or Carlo Anceloti until the summer and then someone “big” who will last 18 months and then Guus Hiddink or Carlo will be back.

I pray that there are bigger issues at the club other than simply manger’s losing the dressing room.

I'd have more respect for conte if he just resigned. Obviously doesn't want to be there issuing coded sack me missives. All so he claim a pay off.

Last night he said she warned the board. Also issued via the press back me or sack me stories. Well if you feal that way hand in your resignation.

So.....that Ross Barkley. What a signing, we definitely missed out there

Just like when missing out on Berahino, Bony and Schniderlin set us back YEARS

LEVY OUT
All players I still believe could have done well for us. Except Bony, who was always rubbish.

Playing with our squad and for our manager would have changed the careers of the others immeasurably. Maybe.

I'd have more respect for conte if he just resigned. Obviously doesn't want to be there issuing coded sack me missives. All so he claim a pay off.

Last night he said she warned the board. Also issued via the press back me or sack me stories. Well if you feal that way hand in your resignation.

I hope he stays and they keep dropping points!
The racist fans that support this club deserve no better!

The Chelseas players should be a shamed of themselves. there is no reason why they should be lesser players. I guess it reflects the mentality of the players. They don't give a shit about the club or their supporters , only about themselves.

Back
Top Bottom