Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On the Comments section on the Guardian's match report on the 4-1 drubbing I posted a brief message, "Lovely stuff Watford against England's most racist club"

It got 30 or so upvotes but was censored the next day for some reason, maybe I was wrong and their history of unswerving inclusivity and diversity has been a long and proud one.

You'll be as surprised as I was then to read this today...

Chelsea fans accused of anti-Semitism – days after club launches anti-hate campaign
Ha! I saw your comment at the time

John Metliss, who happens to be Chairman of the Action Against Discrimination charity took pics & video of his fellow supporters singing the song (smoke gets in your eyes tune) about Martin Chivers being circumcised and Jewish.
And the usual repertoire of anti Semitic Tottenham songs.
He then told the stewards.
He had to be moved to the family enclosure for his own safety.

Let’s see if they do name and shame them as they must be ST holders .
You know what? Sure Id like to see the cunts responible banned, hauled up in courts and so on, but what Id really like to see is an ongoing recognition in the media - print and broadcast - of their revolting history and utter failure to reign it in. It's a load of cunt that it gets brushed under the carpet and only brought out when some wanksock like Baddiel manages to turn it round and blame us

And as usual when Chelsea have a poor run of games, that long Belgian twat Courtois goes fully public in the media with his "come and get me" pleads to Real Madrid.

Funny that every single time when the chavs are doing poor, their players already act like they're going to jump ship. Say's something about these players. Typical mercenary football players.

They hurl wages at players to gazump other clubs transfers, and show absolutely zero loyalty to the manager over the playing staff and then act surprised when they have a team full of mercenaries who decide to not show up when they don't feel like it.

when some wanksock like Baddiel manages to turn it round and blame us

What a fucking jumped up tosspot, hypocrite that man is. Still makes me annoyed now. Get your own fucking house in order first. Your club is half the reason we started singing Yid in the first place.

In fact, im gonna go and tweet this picture to him now..... BRB

Screen-Shot-2013-09-12-at-21.34.30.png

It's just dawned on me...
Chelsea's odious fans were the epitome of all that was bad in the dark old days of football in the '70s & '80s... (though I know we were no angels at times)

...and their brand of ownership 'model' of simply throwing money at it until it wins, is pretty much what started ruining the modern game!

Can any other club be responsible in both aspects for EVERYTHING that has ever been wrong with football...?
...whilst simultaneously reaping the rewards and enjoying so much success!

Last edited:
Ah, what a lovely story. Courtois goes out of his way to make the dreams of a young fan from Trinidad come true:

Meeting your idol: how Thibaut Courtois made a fan’s dream come true | Kristof Terreur

Eh, second trip? And he looks a bit posh...

*digs around*

Apparently his dad is a wealthy businessman and co-owner of HADCO, one of the biggest distributors in the region. Just goes to show, that if you're rich as fuck then your dreams can come true. So very Chelsea...

You know what? Sure Id like to see the cunts responible banned, hauled up in courts and so on, but what Id really like to see is an ongoing recognition in the media - print and broadcast - of their revolting history and utter failure to reign it in. It's a load of cunt that it gets brushed under the carpet and only brought out when some wanksock like Baddiel manages to turn it round and blame us
Wanted to allocate my full annual allocation of “Agrees” to this... the club are utter scum.

Ah, what a lovely story. Courtois goes out of his way to make the dreams of a young fan from Trinidad come true:

Meeting your idol: how Thibaut Courtois made a fan’s dream come true | Kristof Terreur

Eh, second trip? And he looks a bit posh...

*digs around*

Apparently his dad is a wealthy businessman and co-owner of HADCO, one of the biggest distributors in the region. Just goes to show, that if you're rich as fuck then your dreams can come true. So very Chelsea...

I fucking hate Courtois. Spoiled cunt who always goes public in the media when things don’t tend to go his way.

Also, not a world class goalkeeper. Good keeper. Nothing more.

I fucking hate Courtois. Spoiled cunt who always goes public in the media when things don’t tend to go his way.

Also, not a world class goalkeeper. Good keeper. Nothing more.
I have sometimes wondered what the fuss is about.
I don’t watch him all the time .
If I’m honest I also think Hugo is talked up lots. He has flaws.
Bit compared to him I think Lloris is better

He won the Golden Glove last year, yet Hugo made Some outstanding saves.
Clean sheets don’t mean your the best keeper really.
Team defending plays a huge part.
Nick Pope has conceded less than Hugo and Thibaut this season ( Heaton played first 4)

Hugo last year

Thibaut

Last edited:
Where has this Chelsea rivalry come from.
I can’t recall us ever singing about them when we weren’t playing them.
Why do they keep mentioning us.
We only used to slag of Woolwich.
We still do.

It seems all the London clubs see us as rivals all of a sudden
Yet to two of them we are complete shit and nowhere near them,
So why?
Thou does protest too much.

I can’t remeber us ever joining in with another club to mock their rivals.
For instance playing Chelsea and mocking West Ham with them
Playing Man City and mocking Man U
Mocking Woolwich with any other London club.
Maybe I missed it or can’t remember?
I remember speaking to a Woolwich acquaintance after they did them 3-0.
“ didn’t hear a peep out of the cunts” he said.
I reminded him how they were all pally a few weeks before at Wembley mocking us together.

And as usual when Chelsea have a poor run of games, that long Belgian twat Courtois goes fully public in the media with his "come and get me" pleads to Real Madrid.

Funny that every single time when the chavs are doing poor, their players already act like they're going to jump ship. Say's something about these players. Typical mercenary football players.
I think it's not entirely their fault. Abramovich has made it very clear that he'll get rid of a manger at the drop of a hat. All that's required is for the players to make a bit of a fuss about it and an inevitable dispute between the manager and the board, and the manager is gone.

Where has this Chelsea rivalry come from.
I can’t recall us ever singing about them when we weren’t playing them.
Why do they keep mentioning us.
We only used to slag of Woolwich.
We still do.

It seems all the London clubs see us as rivals all of a sudden
Yet to two of them we are complete shit and nowhere near them,
So why?
Thou does protest too much.

I can’t remeber us ever joining in with another club to mock their rivals.
For instance playing Chelsea and mocking West Ham with them
Playing Man City and mocking Man U
Mocking Woolwich with any other London club.
Maybe I missed it or can’t remember?
I remember speaking to a Woolwich acquaintance after they did them 3-0.
“ didn’t hear a peep out of the cunts” he said.
I reminded him how they were all pally a few weeks before at Wembley mocking us together.

I did like hearing Watford singing "you won't win the league" at them though.

I have sometimes wondered what the fuss is about.
I don’t watch him all the time .
If I’m honest I also think Hugo is talked up lots. He has flaws.
Bit compared to him I think Lloris is better

He won the Golden Glove last year, yet Hugo made Some outstanding saves.
Clean sheets don’t mean your the best keeper really.
Team defending plays a huge part.
Nick Pope has conceded less than Hugo and Thibaut this season ( Heaton played first 4)

Hugo last year

Thibaut

Some amazing stops in the Hugo clip.

Arguably the hardest position on the pitch for me. To keep your concentration when the game is dull would be incredibly hard for anyone let alone a goalie.

Some amazing stops in the Hugo clip.

Arguably the hardest position on the pitch for me. To keep your concentration when the game is dull would be incredibly hard for anyone let alone a goalie.
True.
That’s why I think Vorm did well with that save last night.
He was basically a spectator for most of the game, but kept his concentration.

Back
Top Bottom