Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, it all depends on what’s going on behind the scenes.
Are the players doing what’s be done before or is it just coincidence and a bit of bad form.

We shall see tonight.

2 more for Batshuayi today in Europa League.
tenor.gif

I remember this so well. Was such a good feeling watching them getting screwed over on their own ground.

EDIT: Oh and Drogba's famous moment:
giphy.gif

I remember this so well. Was such a good feeling watching them getting screwed over on their own ground.

EDIT: Oh and Drogba's famous moment:
giphy.gif

As much as I dislike Chelsea (and I do, passionately), it has to be said the officiating was outrageously poor that day. We'd be tearing our tits off if that happened to us. It's hard to imagine a referee could be so wrong so often without having a financial incentive to do so.

As much as I dislike Chelsea (and I do, passionately), it has to be said the officiating was outrageously poor that day. We'd be tearing our tits off if that happened to us. It's hard to imagine a referee could be so wrong so often without having a financial incentive to do so.
I'm also reminded of Woolwich's second leg against Barcelona (funny coincidence that, eh?) a few years ago.

Remember, the one where they were doing alright and Van Persie got a second yellow for 'dissent' because he took a shot moments after the whistle was blown for offside and it was considered to be kicking the ball away?

Obviously, I loathe and laugh at their misfortune, but there was something fucking dodgy about the officiating that night...
:sonhmm:

Edit: see the incident about 6 minutes into this:

Last edited:
I'm also reminded of Woolwich's second leg against Barcelona (funny coincidence that, eh?) a few years ago.

Remember, the one where they were doing alright and Van Persie got a second yellow for 'dissent' because he took a shot moments after the whistle was blow for offside and it was considered to be kicking the ball away?

Obviously, I loathe and laugh at their misfortune, but there was something fucking dodgy about the officiating that night...
:sonhmm:

Edit: see the incident about 6 minutes into this:

Also, Barcelona's (again, hmmm...) incredible ref-assisted comeback against PSG last year.

We should notify Liverpool fans of this fishy Barca business. They will ferret out the truth behind Barca's ref bribery in no time.

:pocheyes:

Back
Top Bottom