Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Er ok. Except I wasn’t defending Alonso. I merely outlined the conclusion of the Spanish judicial system- ie that he is not a convicted murderer. That you have labelled him as such in your own kangaroo court says more about you than me. Are you really that thick?
so what's your own feeling on it?
Do you think drink driving is acceptable, or like many people (not just here, and not just in the case of alonso) feel that if you cause somebody's death whilst driving pissed, it should be treated as a murder..after all, im fairly sure "but i didnt mean to kill him when i stabbed him" would not be an acceptable defense in law.

The idea that if a prison sentence can be bought out if its less than a certain length of time is , IMO, a serious flaw in the spanish justice system: It effectively creates a two tier justice system, that the rich dont always need to do time.

Far as Im concerend, morally, Luke McCormick is a murderer. So is Alonso.

There is a fair argument about second chances, and that a conviction shouldnt stop someone from resuming their career, and i agree with mosy. But I dont think Alonso has served a proper sentence for what he did.

Still, I can see why Chelsea supporters dont care. after all, one of their leading "celebrity" supporters blacked up for a televised bullying campaign of a player, and tried an "its all their own fault" argument about anti semitic abuse aimed at spurs fans.Their "captain, leader, legend" turned out to be a racist scumbag.
I remember a mates uncle trying to turn me into chelsea as a kid. took me to a few games. never worked out. I wasnt happy when he insisted on buying Bananas to throw at Alex Williams (the black Man city keeper).

When was this ?
Baddiel in fantasy football. they went after Jason Lee with the whole pineapple on his head thing, and Baddiel blacked up for it:

BkXw6dECQAAzlNc.jpg

His response was as follows:

no apology. a "perhaps it was wrong"

Oh Baddiel. He truly is a gift that keeps giving. Self awareness is a trait that he has clearly swerved.

What he (they) did to Jason Lee was bullying. It was unreasonable and damaging to another human being. Potentially it had a degree of Colour predudice involved too. All of which he should be deeply ashamed of. But that’s not reflected in his self centred tweet at all clearly, maybe he did not have enough room after pointing the fingers elsewhere to apologise for what he actually did do?

I fell he is hiding behind racism as the issue. It’s rather illjudged in my opinion to link the Jason Lee thing and racism, he’s not actually clearly understanding what he did and why it was wrong, and blindly throwing Racism into the mix to escape actually being held to account for being a bully (as bad as a Racist in my view)

Racism was not (I feel) part of what he did to Jason Lee, who is likely British anyway being born in Forest Gate! but humility for ones other transgressions should indeed have been part of his reply.

Chelsea are welcome to this guy. I’d bet 99.9% of their fans fail to grasp what is wrong and why, just like him.

Oh Baddiel. He truly is a gift that keeps giving. Self awareness is a trait that he has clearly swerved.

What he (they) did to Jason Lee was bullying. It was unreasonable and damaging to another human being. Potentially it had a degree of Colour predudice involved too. All of which he should be deeply ashamed of. But that’s not reflected in his self centred tweet at all clearly, maybe he did not have enough room after pointing the fingers elsewhere to apologise for what he actually did do?

I fell he is hiding behind racism as the issue. It’s rather illjudged in my opinion to link the Jason Lee thing and racism, he’s not actually clearly understanding what he did and why it was wrong, and blindly throwing Racism into the mix to escape actually being held to account for being a bully (as bad as a Racist in my view)

Racism was not (I feel) part of what he did to Jason Lee, who is likely British anyway being born in Forest Gate! but humility for ones other transgressions should indeed have been part of his reply.

Chelsea are welcome to this guy. I’d bet 99.9% of their fans fail to grasp what is wrong and why, just like him.
I'm perhaps in the minority but I never thought neither skinner or baddiel were funny and certainly not together their football show was more of a piss take rather than a credible programme! Baddiel has made it quite clear what he thinks of us and he tries his best to get a reaction! He goes down the yid/Jew route and it's clearly not working and it irks the greasy prick.

I'm perhaps in the minority but I never thought neither skinner or baddiel were funny and certainly not together their football show was more of a piss take rather than a credible programme! Baddiel has made it quite clear what he thinks of us and he tries his best to get a reaction! He goes down the yid/Jew route and it's clearly not working and it irks the greasy prick.
They were the epitome of 90s lads culture for me. Not particularly funny or interesting, but group think decided they were proper lads so many went with it. I did like three lions though.
Have to say that some from the pod strike me as remnants from 90s lad culture too

It amazes me Baddiel the Jew is happy to support the Chavs but clearly doesn’t mouth off during the fans many anti Semitic moments. How must he feel going to the Bridge and experiencing those hissing noises?

With David Baddiel being such a big football fan (not being sarcastic, I assume he genuinely is given his career), you'd think he'd appreciate that the last thing a fan of a club wants to hear or listens to is someone from another team, especially a detested rival, telling them what to do as though they occupy some moral high ground. And when that team is Chelsea - the most infamously bigoted fan-base in the country - well, all bets are off.

He's allowed an opinion but he cannot be surprised when the response is a massive "Get fucked!"

Back
Top Bottom