Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So we've gone from envying the German youth system to supplementing it with our own?

Fucking mess!

Same old Chavs... Fucking cunts.

What I envy, is that the players are getting a chance, for the lower league / mid-table clubs and in some exceptional cases even the clubs higher up the table. However I believe that with the transfer fees becoming what they are in the Premier League, we'll be seeing this happen more and more.

For clubs like Bournemouth or Fulham, taking a punt on a quality youth prospect, can have a great impact if they then manage to sell them on for upwards of 30m. Just look at the fees being mentioned with regards to Ryan Sessegnon.

I'm not sure if I'm imagining it, maybe someone with more time on their hands could provide the numbers, but I get the impression I'm seeing more young English players in the Premier League these days, than in the last 10 years.

West Ham are proving the exception to the rule, still continuing down the path of signing players who are past it, rather than taking a chance with the youth prospects.

What I envy, is that the players are getting a chance, for the lower league / mid-table clubs and in some exceptional cases even the clubs higher up the table. However I believe that with the transfer fees becoming what they are in the Premier League, we'll be seeing this happen more and more.

For clubs like Bournemouth or Fulham, taking a punt on a quality youth prospect, can have a great impact if they then manage to sell them on for upwards of 30m. Just look at the fees being mentioned with regards to Ryan Sessegnon.

I'm not sure if I'm imagining it, maybe someone with more time on their hands could provide the numbers, but I get the impression I'm seeing more young English players in the Premier League these days, than in the last 10 years.

West Ham are proving the exception to the rule, still continuing down the path of signing players who are past it, rather than taking a chance with the youth prospects.

Still, ironic tho... (Think of all the national team chatter about copying the Germans...)

The only criticism I hold is of Chelsea.

BM finding time and space for this kid whilst Chavs won't (also see Sancho sold making room for Mahrez) speaks of a very shitty state of affairs... Even more so when you look at the transfer fees involved.

Seeing Flabbygas cry is always a joy.

Who’s he crying for ? Himself. No more ££££££££ for sitting on the bench.

In his own mind he is probably crying for the loss of the fans, the loss of his version of the beautiful game, where he meant so very much to oh so many.

He meant a lot to us, he was a massive prick for 2 teams chock full of massive pricks. For that I wish him nothing but bad things and I am forever pleased that Lamela stamped on his fucking hand.

Now i’ll bet the oily prick turns up on Tuesday....

Sickening self indulgent arsehole

2SR0UiF.jpg

Chelsea are planning a badge change? State of 1905 effort.....
qk4ufWc.jpg

A mock up of next seasons away kit dearie me hope Nike don’t use that mess for ours...

Back
Top Bottom