Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I saw the bloated host of chelsea tv yesterday lunchtime outside Stamford Bridge. Most of them are bloated so make of that what you will. His presence made me feel physically sick.
Also, I overheard two foreign lads discussing Tottenham. Eventually, one of them goes, 'but they are the team with jew fans'. Not quite sure what the context was though.

I saw the bloated host of chelsea tv yesterday lunchtime outside Stamford Bridge. Most of them are bloated so make of that what you will. His presence made me feel physically sick.
Also, I overheard two foreign lads discussing Tottenham. Eventually, one of them goes, 'but they are the team with jew fans'. Not quite sure what the context was though.
Hope their chairman and owner heard them over in Israel.

ovNqJtG.jpg

k42PBel.jpg

One of these guys is a comedian the other is part of a double act

Funny how their fans are obsessed with Spurs.

:soldadowatch:

My dear instead of the why’s and why nots regarding Tottenham Hotspur of which by the way you’ve admitted you hate with passion I’d suggest you concentrate on your little muggy club don’t concern your self with us we’ve nothing in common,we are not rivals in terms of location we don’t enter any sort of dialogue regarding players,managers ect so get over yourself it’s our problem re stadium,players contracts not yours you get on your little channel look pretty and shut the fuck up.

I am anti capital and corporal punishment. However, I find, after watching wankers like her, that I am pro shooting stupid arseholes through the knee caps.
She/CFC tv is actually worse than fat Robbie and AFCfan tv least is more concerned by his own club and they’re issues yes they have separate features and some feature us but that’s expected but Chelsea what the fuck! plus least Robbie knows what he’s talking about.

Not sure they’ll ever do it. Suspect Abramovich doesn’t care that much anymore. He turned up as the first billionaire willing to invest loads in a club to win. Won some league titles and eventuall a European cup. Then loads of other rich cunts turned up, some richer. I wonder if it has the appeal any more

Took this from the Spam thread, as you yourself noted the thread, and I think, it's a good point.

Anyone know a somewhere in the region number of how much much, he's pumped into the club, that's taken down as a loan?

I ask because I agree fully with the above quote, and can't help to wonder, if he's only hanging about, waiting for the best scenario where he can leave, while the club doesn't go under and he can get the most of his rubles back :levywhoa:

Back
Top Bottom