Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ll be honest here I do like Sarri and I think I said it I was disappointed when they hired him because Chelsea are a bunch of classless cunts and they’re gonna ruin his CV if things don’t click. I would see him at Spurs IF Poch will ever decide to leave. However, these Chelsea players are a bunch of snakes, most of them worked with Mourinho and Conte and got them both sackedd after they won the title and then turned against the manager, now they’re about to boot Sarri out aswell so I can only hope he will be sacked and they hire someone like fucking Pardew or McClaren for all I care.

I’ll be honest here I do like Sarri and I think I said it I was disappointed when they hired him because Chelsea are a bunch of classless cunts and they’re gonna ruin his CV if things don’t click. I would see him at Spurs IF Poch will ever decide to leave. However, these Chelsea players are a bunch of snakes, most of them worked with Mourinho and Conte and got them both sackedd after they won the title and then turned against the manager, now they’re about to boot Sarri out aswell so I can only hope he will be sacked and they hire someone like fucking Pardew or McClaren for all I care.
Heaven forbid they ruined his CV

Why give a fuck over something so vague as some Jonny come latelys cv

He's out of his depth. One trick pony

He'll be gone soon You can track his career elsewhere

u3zHsZl.jpg

Disgusting scenes at The Etihad as stewards force Chelsea fans to stay and watch the game

Back
Top Bottom