Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The stupid thing is this good also do them a massive favour. We've already shown the FIFA boys that signing players doesn't make you a better side, Chelsea's transfer dealings have never made sense to me, spunking hundreds of millions on dross for years, most never playing or getting shipped out within a year or two, effectively leaving a small pool of players that get selected anyway.

It's not like they haven't got 50 odd players out on loan they could utilize.

£30m Danny Drink Water to the rescue.
They don’t know how to do it, their pathetic fans won’t have patience for their young players to improve.

They'll wriggle their way out of it somehow.

What happens to paulsic has he been bought and loaned back or will the transfer collapse.

If the ban was upheld they wouldn't be able to register him, so I suspect it will fall through.

**edit, forgot they signed him and loaned him back.

Last edited:
They don’t know how to do it, their pathetic fans won’t have patience for their young players to improve.
It's not so much their fans but would agree within the hierarchy at Chelsea there is a switch that gets flicked. Prior to them abandoning their stadium development there had been a huge change in their transfer dealings, they were operating similarly to us, sell players to generate income to buy, albeit they were starting from a higher base (by that I mean selling run of the mill players for huge amounts of money and not necessarily have that affect the sale of your best players). BUT since the stadium announcement, it looks like the switch has been flicked quite a few times with the purchases of a number of players and loans made with a view to purchasing. Maybe this is them hedging their bets against the pending ban, with the investigation ongoing for quite some time.

But fuck them. For them not to qualify for the CL again, have doubts over Sarri, owner banned from working in the UK, no new stadium, ageing squad (that's not performing now) and a transfer ban, it's happy days!! All this against the backdrop of us looking likely we will finish above them again. Whilst it's not as exciting as beating them on the grass, it is US that's taking their place at CL, therefore US that's costing them almost £100m in lost revenue!! Our foot is on their throat and with the New Stadium online our grip gets even tighter with our revenues closing in and maybe even overtaking them for the first time in decades.

What happens to paulsic has he been bought and loaned back or will the transfer collapse.
I think that transfer was done because there was a chance of them being banned. This deal is done and dusted so will be unaffected.

I am curious to see what happens with the 29 players they have illegally signed. Does this open up lawsuits from rival clubs they competed with for that signature? Where does it leave the player or the original selling club?

Well they are fucked aren't they? I guess they have to give Higuain back, and are literally stuck with Zappacosta and Marcos Alonso as full backs. I hope they enjoy the fall to mediocrity and mid-table, where they belong. Hopefully they take Woolwich with them.

:avbpray:

What the fuck is he talking about? How exactly does that give them grounds to appeal?

tumblr_nn2b2cJ6Hm1r8e765o1_500.gif

Chelsea FC statement | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club

They're going to appeal it, which I find ridiculous seeing as they've been found guilty of 29 different transfers. As for what that reporter is saying about grounds for appeal, he's clearly talkin four of his arse. If it was 2-3 transfers they had been found guilty of fair enough but 29. Have a word
IMO, it should be like a red card appeal and the ban should be extended if unsuccessful.
:lamelaaghh:

Back
Top Bottom