Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wha...

"The court heard that unspecified “memorabilia and insignia” were found in a search of Healy’s home address in late August. But his counsel, Matthew Radstone, said that was not relevant to the attack, and that it was “consistent with Mr Healy being a Chelsea football supporter”.

Allegedly, that unspecified memorabilia was a Chelsea flag adorned with SS insignia.

:eriksenlol:

From a later Graun piece...

"(Among the memorabilia found in Healy’s home was) a “sun cross” – a white supremacist symbol – used by White Pride Worldwide with the “whatever it takes” motto of Combat 18 and “lead the way” used by the banned Loyalist Volunteer Force. Another said “Chelsea FC, no asylum seekers” .

The collection also included a black flag, bearing a “totenkopf” deaths head symbol, used by the Nazi SS, and the letters CYF, standing for Chelsea Youth Firm, a hooligan group associated with the west London football club. Healy had a tattoo associated with the group on his right arm, the court also heard."

I'm normally no fan of the whining look-at-me cockcloth Owen Jones but I'm proud to stand beside him on this one

Hahahhahahhaa omfg

It turns out that Kepa is absolutely pathetically bad goalkeeper. In fact... worst in EPL.
Some webpage claims that out of 7 strongest leagues in Europe and of 132 goalkeepers, Kepa's save percentage is 127th best 😂 😂 😂

And those inbreed c*nts payd world record fee for such a useless toad...

This observation made my day :D :D

He is so shit that even Lamps got fed up with him at last and put 38yo Caballero between the sticks against Leicester.

Brilliant. Just brilliant!

Baddiel’s response doesn’t even make sense? Talk about deflection.

“Chelsea fans using Nazi salutes? Must be Spurs fans causing trouble.”

It’s like saying a girl who is sexually assaulted was ‘asking for it’ because she wore a short skirt. Utterly ridiculous Baddiel - I believe you are better than this.

He isn’t, he has been in denial about the club he supports having such a huge nazi following for donkeys years. I get the feeling he believes if all the Spurs Jewish fans hide and Spurs remove any visible or verbal links with the Jewish community the Nazis in Chelsea’s ranks will simply decide to pack up and go.

It’s totally delusional. It reminds me of the 90’s when the government appeased Islamist hate preachers thinking if only we let them live here and preach the guest won’t turn on the guest house.

Baddiel’s response doesn’t even make sense? Talk about deflection.

“Chelsea fans using Nazi salutes? Must be Spurs fans causing trouble.”

It’s like saying a girl who is sexually assaulted was ‘asking for it’ because she wore a short skirt. Utterly ridiculous Baddiel - I believe you are better than this.

It's his deflection technique to the obvious question of how someone who regularly makes TV programmes about racism can also be a Chelsea fan

Ironically I would imagine many 'ordinary' Germans made similar excuses for the Nazi's

Still remember when the oh so santicminouious Baddiel went Black face on national television in the 90s.

I also recall his live act including jokes that mocked Ann Diamonds baby passing of cot death and Roy Castle's cancer.

I don't want to hear from Baddiel on any subject.

Still remember when the oh so santicminouious Baddiel went Black face on national television in the 90s.

I also recall his live act including jokes that mocked Ann Diamonds baby passing of cot death and Roy Castle's cancer.

I don't want to hear from Baddiel on any subject.
I have never found him funny .He has always had an amusing stooge to see him through
The Mary Whitehouse experience/Newman&baddiel
Then Frank Skinner in Fantasy Football etc

He's cringe worthy most of the time

Back
Top Bottom