Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Callum Hudson-Odoi has been tested positive...
Fucking hell this is just terrible.

I understand where you’re coming from but why terrible? It’s not like he’s got cancer or some other terrible disease. He’s a young, fit guy who will be kept under the best medical conditions.

Callum Hudson-Odoi has probably a 99.9999999% chance of a full recovery, the risk to footballers in peak conditions with the best medical facilities, must be almost non-existent .. but they all have parents, wives, children and friends who may not be in such good condition ... he will I'm sure be fine but it's not just about him.

I understand where you’re coming from but why terrible? It’s not like he’s got cancer or some other terrible disease. He’s a young, fit guy who will be kept under the best medical conditions.

Don't be silly; the big picture is dreadful.....

Arteta, CHO, Tom Hanks etc. just puts a familiar face to it all and make seem all the more real......

Despite growing up a Spurs fan and because of my parents' absolute hatred of football, all my games I went to before I started to go by myself relied on my mates Grandad's, Dad's and Uncles to take me. The consequence of that was one such mates entire family (at least 6 of them) were Chav ST holders, so I went to at least twice as many Chav games back then than Spurs!!

Despite this, nothing rubbed off on me to support them, I felt nothing for them as a Club. That said there was one player that I adored, I've no specific reason why, could have been simply his name?? But that was Peter Bonetti. A genuine legend of the game.

Despite growing up a Spurs fan and because of my parents' absolute hatred of football, all my games I went to before I started to go by myself relied on my mates Grandad's, Dad's and Uncles to take me. The consequence of that was one such mates entire family (at least 6 of them) were Chav ST holders, so I went to at least twice as many Chav games back then than Spurs!!

Despite this, nothing rubbed off on me to support them, I felt nothing for them as a Club. That said there was one player that I adored, I've no specific reason why, could have been simply his name?? But that was Peter Bonetti. A genuine legend of the game.

A good keeper and was unfortunate to be around at the same time as Banks.

Unfairly blamed for the loss to W. Germany in 1970. Had only an hour to prepare and Ramsey took off Charlton when 2 - 1 up.

Last edited:
A good keeper and was unfortunate to be around at the same time as Banks.

Unfairly blamed for the loss to W. Germany in 1970. Had only an hour to prepare and Ramsey took off Charlton when 2 - 1 up.

And Peters saving both for the semi as the game was over
😳

RIP Bonetti

Back
Top Bottom