Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy
Seen this? it appears JM is upsetting his own now :)

He’s been upsetting his own for years, He was always a laughing stock amongst them and no one really took him seriously.
How this Twat got the name of Britain’s most famous hooligan is beyond me. He’s anything but. He talks a good game though.

He’s a frequent visitor to his Noncy Chelsea Mates in Thailand, that tells you all you need to know about what he is.

He’s been upsetting his own for years, He was always a laughing stock amongst them and no one really took him seriously.
How this Twat got the name of Britain’s most famous hooligan is beyond me. He’s anything but. He talks a good game though.

He’s a frequent visitor to his Noncy Chelsea Mates in Thailand, that tells you all you need to know about what he is.
What is “rafflegate”?

I love how the other people in the video have no real reply to him
"Yeah, but, y'know, he's grown to love Chelsea and the fans totes love him"

"Hasn't this raised the profile of the English game tho (or something)?"

It was fucking delicious. Dropping someone more intelligent than everyone else into the room (and is willing to tell it like it is) - was a bit like watching Mourinho in the Sky Sports studio at the start of this season TBH.
:moursmall:

Saw something on football 365,some bird watching the final with her husband reckons fat Frank looks like a leisure centre manager and must stink of Lynx and chlorine.Creased me up

Saw something on football 365,some bird watching the final with her husband reckons fat Frank looks like a leisure centre manager and must stink of Lynx and chlorine.Creased me up

:dawsonlol:

MV5BYjI0MjZmYTUtYzUyMC00YWVlLWI5NjAtYTM2NzczOTZlZDczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc4NTExMTk@._V1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom