Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As annoying as peak Mourinho at Chavski, at least there was some truth and motive in his press conference back in the day.

Fat boy is just full of horseshit, and has no end game to it. Feel like he just likes his own voice by trying to sound smart

People will remember the 6-1, but I think our season really started against Chelsea. We were robbed against Newcastle, we were robbed in our schedule. We've managed to put together a team to fight against Chelsea's golden boys, and we won it. Drama, Penalties, Eric Dier. It was the team saying to the FA that we're here to stay.

Frank comes across as bit of a cunt from a managerial perspective. Not the first player he's rumoured to have a falling out with.

Rather than get players onside he probably thinks his sugar Daddy will just buy him a new toy

Despite not having the managerial CV to back it up, you can smell his arrogance a mile off.

Frank comes across as bit of a cunt from a managerial perspective. Not the first player he's rumoured to have a falling out with.

Rather than get players onside he probably thinks his sugar Daddy will just buy him a new toy
I think every manager will fallout with a player, it is, however, an odd one with Kante given that he's supposed to be one of the most down to earth players in the League, with zero ego etc..

I think every manager will fallout with a player, it is, however, an odd one with Kante given that he's supposed to be one of the most down to earth players in the League, with zero ego etc..
Also a bit weird since Frank allowed Kantรฉ to not return to training right away when the season restarted due to Kantรฉ having fears about COVID.

Granted, fear of illness/being in a risk group would be something most bosses would struggle with saying no to without looking like a bad guy.

maxresdefault.jpg
screenshot-2020-10-13-at-21-45-13.png

My mate (who is Millwall)just text me this.
"Sean, I shit you not, I was on a 211 bus this morning passing the Chelsea football ground and when it stopped the audio announcement said white hart lane. It was correct for the next stop and then went all over the place. Would love to have recorded but not something you expect๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. "

Back
Top Bottom