Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Drooling at the prospect of these sacking a club legend so early in his tenure.

Will be hilarious
Looking at his stats........ He's only lasted so long because of his clublegend status..... No one else would have been given as long as he has..... 55 league games???

He's averaging 56 points a season which is not good when you've spent a shed load of dosh.

One thing is certain that they will not get top-4 as Dippers, United, City, Spurs or Leicester will probably finish higher than them. If that will be case Roman Abramovich (you know that nice man with ties to the Russian Mafia, KGB/FSB, friends with Vladimir Putin) will not give a shit what the British (Tory) media or Chelsea fans actually think and will sack Fwank.

Lampard being sacked will just be the best news not related to Spurs I’ve heard this year. I have never hated a person more than I do him. I hope he is hired shortly after and gets sacked again.

I’m clearly the only one living in the parallel universe where since taking over at Spurs, Mourinho has played shit manager Frank Lampards Chelsea 3x in the league.
W0
D1
L2

And we have managed a total of 5 shots on target over 270minutes of football. Fucking 5. 1 goal.

Twice only getting 1 shot on target in 90 minutes of football. We better spank them at the Lane next time out.

Makes me wonder how much frank hates Spurs. Can’t be the only reason their players seem so motivated for our games??

Back
Top Bottom