Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As an American, fuck this guy. He has turned into such a douche since coming to Chelsea. Extremely overrated by the American press and is not even the best player in the National team anymore.
i'm currently in the States as well, it's crazy the hype he gets by the NBC pundits and commentators. I must be in the contracts that they can never say anything bad about him.

Who do you think is the best player in national team? Reyna?

He (Reyna) is the one I like a lot. I read a story about his brother a few weeks ago, it says a lot about him, strong character for a young kid.

i'm currently in the States as well, it's crazy the hype he gets by the NBC pundits and commentators. I must be in the contracts that they can never say anything bad about him.

Who do you think is the best player in national team? Reyna?

He (Reyna) is the one I like a lot. I read a story about his brother a few weeks ago, it says a lot about him, strong character for a young kid.
Reyna is a good choice. I like Acosta, Adams, and McKennie more than Pulisic as well.

9uf3pxI.jpg

Watching their fans realize last season was a total fluke and that Frank doesn't know what he's doing is kind of a slow motion train wreck, except everyone on the train is deplorable shitbags.

Back
Top Bottom