Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They should get John Terry in there. Seriously i was rooting for Frank to stick around. A decent manager should get something out of that squad which wouldn't help us much.
I spoke to Frank this afternoon to see if he had stocked up on Toberlone's and Ice cream to binge himself on and I can confirm that he has. When he got home he found his mate John Terry had rushed around with them and was already comforting Christine in the bedroom with a tub of Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew.

Last edited:
halloween everyone GIF

The English media can’t handle their Golden boy getting the sack. “Roman shot Bambi” was Henry Winters headline. Sky reported yesterday that Lampard personally said goodbye to every player, once that was proved false they had to come out today and say “Lampard had the option to say goodbye but declined it”

Any other time a Chelsea manager is sacked the media agrees with it saying they didn’t meet the high standards. When Frank is sacked the media attacks Chelsea for being too ruthless and unfair.

Back
Top Bottom