Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thomas is telling fibs. Naughty Thomas.
Thomas the wank engine

thomas the tank engine GIF

I use to think that and then watched a few games... Everything went through him and the goal scoring.. Was really a special player.
I watched him play since his porky days and was never awed by him. Yes he was a very good goal scorer for a midfielder, but that was about the only thing I feel was well above average.

Maybe we have different standards for world class, but world class players to me are players that teams can be built around, that opposition make it top priority to game plan for, that can grab a game by the scruff of the neck, like top ten in their position in their generation and will walk into the starting XI at most top clubs etc. Lampard was never at that level imo

Back
Top Bottom