Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their fans allegedly spent the whole game trolling Saka today......

Can't imagine what that might have been about. :harrysmile:

Anyone else think they'll walk the league?
I make them favourites.

But at the end of the day if its Chelsea or City its still empty and hollow and all about money.

Pretty sick that out of all the contenders this season the lesser of the evils is probably Liverpool or Manure winning it.... I'm off to scrub the back of my throat with some bleach
puke GIF

I was thinking about Chelsea and their fans the other day and I came to the conclusion that they are like the annoying little brother.

"Woolwich and Spurs please notice me"

It's delicious to me that the first thing that comes out of their fans mouths on a match day is "we hate Tottenham, Chelsea" when the liquidator song comes on.

they win all the big trophies and its still all about us.

We are living rent free in their heads.

It can only be tiny person syndrome there is no other explanation

Christ you love chelsea dont you
no !! but it's funny to see a women success in our money era , specially how she did with Terry and William when they were very greedy about their contract. :)
Tuchel is one of my favorite coach since Dortmund & PSG for the way he is managing his squads.
Very smart tactically .

Last edited:
Difference is if a new signing flops at Chelsea's they just move out them out on loan or find a buyer at a reasonable price. Then they buy someone else instead.

Every club gets some signings wrong, our record over recent times is particularly poor and another issue is we hang onto them too long.

Also, Chelsea are the current European Champions and title contenders. They clearly know what they're doing in the transfer market.

Can you say the same thing about us?

:mourweird:

A Spurs fan sucking up to the chavs. I thought better of you.

Blocked. No need to reply.

no !! but it's funny to see a women success in our money era , specially how she did with Terry and William when they were very greedy about their contract. :)
Tuchel is one of my favorite coach atm :)
You’re another one who should be posting on the Chelsea forums, not here.

Tuchel your favourite coach! Please don’t pretend to be a Spurs fan ever again.

Disgusting horrible shitbag club trying to bury its racist past in a avalanche of lies and heresay. Those of us who were regularly going to football knew what Chelsea and its supporters represented. Rix and William's need jailing and the racist regime was obviously accepted by all from chairman down to tea lady.

Disgusting horrible shitbag club trying to bury its racist past in a avalanche of lies and heresay. Those of us who were regularly going to football knew what Chelsea and its supporters represented. Rix and William's need jailing and the racist regime was obviously accepted by all from chairman down to tea lady.
What is it with the English obsession with old tea ladies?

Good to know people are again starting to take notice of this vile football club. For a couple of years, they got a pass compared to City and PSG. Fuck them and their artificial rise.

Good to know people are again starting to take notice of this vile football club. For a couple of years, they got a pass compared to City and PSG. Fuck them and their artificial rise.

There's people on here think they are better than us cause...err: voodoo, mentality, curses, DNA, something called Spursy 🤔 And a bunch of other stuff that escapes me.
If they do numbers the answers are right here in these charts. Genuinely think the other 17 non doped clubs should play walking football against them let them run up cricket scores. See how much the enjoy their "victories" then.

Back
Top Bottom