Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

62441ef23e7420d7aa648aea2c977a46.png

Wow, I’m enjoying the salty taste of Tuchel’s tears. Someone on the Other Matches Fred last night suggested he could be vulnerable (even despite the ECL win this year). His post match interview sounded like he is a donkey on the edge, blaming injuries, the referee and of course, Covid.

Delightful.

Wow, I’m enjoying the salty taste of Tuchel’s tears. Someone on the Other Matches Fred last night suggested he could be vulnerable (even despite the ECL win this year). His post match interview sounded like he is a donkey on the edge, blaming injuries, the referee and of course, Covid.

Delightful.

Coincidentally I was just watching that and having a good old giggle. He's really revealed his limitations there, hasn't he? Very unprofessional - almost babyish. Good. He's cracking under the pressure.

What's the betting that soon it'll be "I didn't want THAT particular £100m striker..... I can't be expected to work with non-bespoke tools".....?

This stinks of absolute bullshit! They have a 40k capacity at Stamford Bridge, we have a 62k (plus the largest % of revenue taken from concessions and corporate than any club on the planet) yet we posted a loss of £80m!!!

Not sure I follow..... You think they should have posted bigger losses?

Does their CL win not factor in here?

Back
Top Bottom