Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL Lukaku has just taken a giant shit on Chelsea!!!

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

He speaks 8 languages so he is obviously not a stupid fellow, I conclude he must therefore not give a shit which is kind of worse.

Yep, he's an intelligent guy for sure. Just seems to not really manage well when things are going against him, he struggled at United when he went through a rocky patch, and now the same at Chelsea again. A hint of adversity and the toys go out the pram and he loses all professionalism.

......Looks like a free in the summer if it's gonna happen tho.
According to Marca yesterday, apart from the fact that Madrid don't like signing players in January, they think its impossible that Chelsea would let him go in this window, so will keep their powder dry till June. Exactly the same goes for Mbappe/PSG too, it says here.

Not a clue, but I can see Tuchel coming down hard on him regardless, he's been known for fallouts in the past.

I wondered why their results had tailed off over the last month. I know they had a couple of injuries but not enough to drop as many points as they have. Hopefully it is going tits up there behind the scenes.

I thought he looked like he’d piled on the pounds again against Brighton.

I wondered why their results had tailed off over the last month. I know they had a couple of injuries but not enough to drop as many points as they have. Hopefully it is going tits up there behind the scenes.

I thought he looked like he’d piled on the pounds again against Brighton.

I do think expectations were a little high for them this season. They won the CL by being defensively superb and very well organised, but in the league they were dropping plenty of points. Lukaku alone wasn't going to remedy this, they're just not as good going forward at all as Liverpool or City.

And he 100% has piled back on weight lately. I know he had a special diet at Inter but holy shit, there has to be other factors. It was the exact same problem at United where he looked like he wasn't moving right at all.

Back
Top Bottom