Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No way
Nowhere near WHL
A total scumbag Russian gangster and Murderer of many many Russian people.
He has stolen huge piles of bent Russian money and used it to be in the western news media spotlight by taking over a shite bankrupt tired useless west London football franchise with a shit stadium and a shit plastic fan base that continues to be an absolute joke, protects his bent assets whilst continuing stolen money laundering globally
Nowhere near WHL thank goodness

If that makes you feel better about Spurs failings as a club, then fair play to you. Not for me sorry. I’m sure Chelsea fans don’t give a fuck when they are seeing their club lift league titles and champions leagues because of their chairman. That’s also a bit of a myth that Abramovich is a “gangster”. No doubt he’s been involved with dodgy dealings, but name me a billionaire that hasn’t ? Spurs fans that get on their high horse about us not having oil money are just making excuses for the clubs failure to add silverware in 20 years. If Spurs had an oil tycoon take over tomorrow, I’d be ecstatic. Would mean the end of Levy the toss pot and Enic

If that makes you feel better about Spurs failings as a club, then fair play to you. Not for me sorry. I’m sure Chelsea fans don’t give a fuck when they are seeing their club lift league titles and champions leagues because of their chairman. That’s also a bit of a myth that Abramovich is a “gangster”. No doubt he’s been involved with dodgy dealings, but name me a billionaire that hasn’t ? Spurs fans that get on their high horse about us not having oil money are just making excuses for the clubs failure to add silverware in 20 years. If Spurs had an oil tycoon take over tomorrow, I’d be ecstatic. Would mean the end of Levy the toss pot and Enic
Integrity mate. I want success to be earned, not bought.

We have tried that route for 20 years. Unfortunately that’s not how football works in modern times. You need to be bankrolled to have continued success, it’s just a fact
Then it's just hollow and empty. If you need to take drugs just to run as fast as someone else, you are cheating. Just because others are doing it, doesn't make it right.

His literally implicated in the murder of at least TWO people!!! Go check out how he acquired Sibneft and then come back and say it's a myth he's a gangster!!

I also know many Chav supporters who walked away when he bought the Club, they were ST holders for decades and have never been back once.

Why the fuck does everyone assume that "oil tycoons" (Abramovic has NOTHING to do with oil BTW) will spunk enough money at Spurs that they'll win stuff, when there is overwhelming evidence that the exact opposite is more likely. (Around the world, there is a fucking graveyard of Clubs ruined by failed and dodgy takeovers by billionaires sheikhs and oligarchs. There are literally just 2 examples of Clubs actually achieving success this way, City & Chelsea. PSG isn't seen as a success yet despite almost 10yr domestic dominance (the feeling at the Club is completely flat, utterly joyless).

Abramovich is a stooge for Putin and his circle of acolytes are more than just dodgy!
Where the money comes from matters and the majority of hard working people who obey the law agree.

Abramovich is a stooge for Putin and his circle of acolytes are more than just dodgy!
Where the money comes from matters and the majority of hard working people who obey the law agree.

It’s not my money and it’s not me breaking the law, so why do you give a fuck ? All this high horse bullshit. At the end of the day, if he owns my football club, I support my football club regardless, and what he does in his spare time bares no resemblance to why and how I support the club. As long as he ploughs money into the football club, then all good for me. All this “we do things the right way” bullshit is tiresome. I’m sure Chelsea fans really don’t give a shit when they are seeing their club pick up league titles and champions leagues.

It’s not my money and it’s not me breaking the law, so why do you give a fuck ? All this high horse bullshit. At the end of the day, if he owns my football club, I support my football club regardless, and what he does in his spare time bares no resemblance to why and how I support the club. As long as he ploughs money into the football club, then all good for me. All this “we do things the right way” bullshit is tiresome. I’m sure Chelsea fans really don’t give a shit when they are seeing their club pick up league titles and champions leagues.

Chelsea fans are also more than partial to a bit of racism and anti-semetism......

Should we get stuck in with a load of that too?

The one thing we cannot do is be pious & have double standards.
If we are happy to take blood money from these criminals/human rights abusers for our players (Kyle Walker by way of example & most would have been happy to take ÂŁ150 million plus for Kane from either Chelsea or City) then we are money laundering for their ill-gotten , billionaire playthings.
I’d love to win things doing it “the right way” but there are no innocents in modern football, sadly.
Joe Lewis made his biggest fortune out of the misery of others as well as swelling the coffers further by selling assets like Walker to the highest bidder no matter where their money has its origins.
These criminals should be flushed down the u bend of football for sure but while they exist, we can’t be fences for their ill gotten gains and claim the moral high ground. Without handlers of stolen goods, there would be far fewer thieves.

Would you feel the same if Jimmy Saville owned the club? If he ploughed money into the coffers, it doesn't matter what he did in his free time?

Would you feel the same if Jimmy Saville owned the club? If he ploughed money into the coffers, it doesn't matter what he did in his free time?

Roman abramovich isn’t Jimmy Saville. He wouldn’t be allowed either for being convicted of child sex crimes. I am talking about dodgy businessman here, who people on here are getting all high and mighty because they got Mafia connections etc. I’m telling you what, nobody would give a shit if Abramovich took over Spurs and got us the success he has with Chelsea despite his supposed Russian mafia connections. This whole “i don’t want him at our club” bulls hit is just a way to make you feel better because our owners are such failures.

Roman abramovich isn’t Jimmy Saville. He wouldn’t be allowed either for being convicted of child sex crimes. I am talking about dodgy businessman here, who people on here are getting all high and mighty because they got Mafia connections etc. I’m telling you what, nobody would give a shit if Abramovich took over Spurs and got us the success he has with Chelsea despite his supposed Russian mafia connections. This whole “i don’t want him at our club” bulls hit is just a way to make you feel better because our owners are such failures.
Criminal behaviour is still criminal, even if some is more despicable.

Judging others by one's own lack of standards/principles is not a wise nor appropriate thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom