Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's been excellent, as has the Tory MP for the Isle of Wight whose name escapes me.

The latter gave a fine speech to a virtually empty Commons the other day, presumably all the MPs had more pressing things to do, a strip-poker work meeting or something

He also made a lot of the recent collapse of ENRC case against publication of various practices in a book published by Harper Collins - ENRC trying to kill press freedom exposing various oligachs actions

I’m too lazy to look it up but he’s saying he’s writing off £1.5 billion in loans!! Has that been noted in their financial statements, is that up to snuff with financial fair play? That sorta money will get you a world class team 5 times over

Chelsea fans must be canceled. I am not surprised - they are the worst of our society. It is time to get tough with them. Whether that is within the confines of the law or not, I don't give a shit. Maybe a few of them need a nap on Tottenham High Road.

Edit: I am reminded of my last encounter with them on the tube. The usual racist garbage. One of them even threatened to hang me by my scarf...I laughed at him. What was so funny was as soon as we got to seven sisters, one of them said "alright boys, stay quiet when we get off".

Last edited:
Just to rubber-stamp our collective feelings about Abramovich (and other owners) also to give Matthew Syed some praise for saying these things for nearly a decade now (this was aired in July 2013). Also bonus points for Tony Cascarino wading into deep waters when he doesn't know how to swim.

I’m too lazy to look it up but he’s saying he’s writing off £1.5 billion in loans!! Has that been noted in their financial statements, is that up to snuff with financial fair play? That sorta money will get you a world class team 5 times over

He's writing off the loan, as he is taking it in the value of the club... he's not gifting them 1.5B

Jermaine Cole Money GIF by J. Cole

Just to rubber-stamp our collective feelings about Abramovich (and other owners) also to give Matthew Syed some praise for saying these things for nearly a decade now (this was aired in July 2013). Also bonus points for Tony Cascarino wading into deep waters when he doesn't know how to swim.

Is this guy still alive?

Back
Top Bottom