Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean the actual reason he's been sanctioned is that his companies steel is being used to build Russian tanks.....

FNep7RcXwAAXdhC

Sportswahing is a disease that lobotomized the fans of affected clubs

Despicable.

Just looked at their website and tried to buy some home match day tickets.

Odd - it seems to send me in a loop that doesn't go anywhere.

:mourcry::avbdamn::contekiss:
Following your inspirational lead, I just tried to buy 6 'Diamond Suite' tickets for their home game against Newcattle (£5,040.00).

Sadly...

ncftVew.jpg

giphy.gif

Correct course of action given the circumstances but what I don't get about this is how the Saudis are still perfectly fine to own and operate Newcastle while they're blowing up Yemen and funding terrorism all over the place.

I think you are right, at least for the foreseeable. The thing is, I suspect the club can still opperate as before, they must be able to sell players, I think, but will they be allowed to buy any? If they cannot buy any then over several years they would be fucked. Thing is, even if that is the case, Chelsea would sue and probably win because the result would not just be a freeze, it would be the destruction of the club. Ultimately, sadly, I suspect in the end they will be able to opperate both buying and selling players legitimately as a business. But Roman won't be able to take cash out and transfers would probably face stronger scrutiny to make sure there are no back handers or anything dodgy going on. No more free money coming into the club, but Chelsea have already benefited over almost two decades from the financial doping. So, weaker, but not fucked, I'm guessing.

“The destruction of the club” suits me fine

Can’t come soon enough for me!

Back
Top Bottom