Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't figure out why they are so hyper focused on Anthony Taylor.

He maybe missed one foul call that was 45 seconds before our first goal. Sure, I get them being upset about that.

The Romero/Cucurella thing though, he's watching the flight of the ball and VAR was the one that made the decison about the hair pulling. It's not like they advised Taylor to go over to the monitor and he upheld a no call, it was all on VAR.

So, at most, they're enraged over a 50/50 foul decision.

Odd.
They think They have loads of issues with. Pages of the shit.

I can't figure out why they are so hyper focused on Anthony Taylor.

He maybe missed one foul call that was 45 seconds before our first goal. Sure, I get them being upset about that.

The Romero/Cucurella thing though, he's watching the flight of the ball and VAR was the one that made the decison about the hair pulling. It's not like they advised Taylor to go over to the monitor and he upheld a no call, it was all on VAR.

So, at most, they're enraged over a 50/50 foul decision.

Odd.

It's all confirmation bias..... They already had Tyler down as having a vendetta against them.

Seems they have forgotten the “goal” Martin Atkinson gave them against us in that fa cup semi final when the ball didn’t cross the line and was about a metre in play. Before that we had the Gomes stopping the ball on the line at Stamford bridge moment that was given as a goal. We used to get properly stitched up by decisions against us against them, which we dodgy in the extreme. So fuck them!

wise-monkeys-cast-iron-doorstop-149922-p.jpg

They might have lost some of their intensity in the press that was hurting us.
Ronaldo's use at a top level team now is probably limited to him coming on for 20-30 minutes at the end of games when a team needs a goal.

An obvious downside to bringing him in to do that role is he's such an egomaniac that he would complain the moment he realized that's what the deal is, and he would create huge issues in the dressing room.

There's a reason no top team is going after him.

Back
Top Bottom