Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Despite the fact that they are the mark of the beast, the bar codes have my active support for the rest of the season, even if that means they have to beat wise Bagheera and his merry panthers tomorrow.

Did my ears deceive me yesterday and hear that Chelsea have frozen ticket prices INCLUDING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE tickets for next season. Do the shed end bell ends not realise that they might not be in it?

That's the sort of headline 'Arry needs nailing to the changing room wall. "Look lads, Chelsea think they're gonna get top 4, arrogant fucksplats. Get out there and make sure it doesn't happen"

I may have mis-heard but still :ledleylick:

Big Les Wade said:
Did my ears deceive me yesterday and hear that Chelsea have frozen ticket prices INCLUDING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE tickets for next season. Do the shed end bell ends not realise that they might not be in it?
Apparently the small print on the brown envelopes used by the FA says otherwise.

Just a thought, but if Chelsea by some fucking miracle win the Champions League and woolwich wanderers finish 4th, that means they don't get Champions League, right?

Oh how funny when they celebrate 4th, and then a week later Chelski win the CL and dump the scum down the channel 5.

Great another morale boosting victory for one of.our closest rivals just when we don't need it.

Also Drogba if a fucking embarrassment and I'm sick of commentators not calling these cheating players out when it as blatant as can be.

Dru said:
Great another morale boosting victory for one of.our closest rivals just when we don't need it.

Also Drogba if a fucking embarrassment and I'm sick of commentators not calling these cheating players out when it as blatant as can be.

Just hope their heavy fixture schedule takes its toll. Terry and Luiz both look injured, FA Cup game on Sunday, City will give them the run around next Wednesday and then its an early kick off on the Saturday against us.

So, the Chelsea players have, in their minds at least, been proved right again.

"Look Roman! Listen to us and see what happens..."

Long term they are more fucked than with AVB in charge.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeFaARWp67A[/youtube]

I wish Drogba would dye his hair blonde so he would look like and exact reverse negatve of Andy Carrolln't

I am officially disowning Will Ferrell. He is a distant relative of mine, but I just saw a "sneak peek" tv spot for his new movie Casa de mi Padre, and he was wearing a Chelsea jersey.

He's no longer family. grrrrrrrrr.

Don't forget that Will Ferrell usually plays a buffoon type character. I also think most people that wear Chelsea jerseys (fans and players) are buffoons.... seems to add up.

YidoBuckler said:
Dru said:

Just hope their heavy fixture schedule takes its toll. Terry and Luiz both look injured, FA Cup game on Sunday, City will give them the run around next Wednesday and then its an early kick off on the Saturday against us.
We'll be playing them either just before or just after their CL QF first leg. Can't remember which way around. Probably quite good for us.

Back
Top Bottom