Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

:levylol::levywhoa:

From the comments…

dvh9Bhl.jpg

:levystare:

BLUEMOON POSTER::pochshock:

" I think i'm beginning to see the sub plot to all this. We got the five wanker clubs who want us kicked out.

Am i right in saying all american owned, apart from spurs? I mean fuckin spurs, are they the kid at the back of the fight bouncing up and down screaming come on? That made me laugh.

Not one person in the media has joined the dots together with these cunts. They have called this on. 100%. Americans hating muslims, it's in their DNA.

I really hope we bring everyone down if we get shafted.

People living in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones. "

From Bluemoon:
"If you’ve never booed, or being one go those people who have always been against booing, the you’re a fucking mug. These ****s have always been out to get City. Ever since Mansour and Khaldoon threatened to crash the cozy top four party and Europe’s elite, we’ve been public enemy number one. I hope we fuck them over in court, but something tells me they’ll get away with it."

No you mug. We ruined that "top 4 party" as well, before you in fact (Thanks Crouchie), and we were never public enemy number one for UEFA, because we did things the right way. These twats breached every single rule in the book, and now they blame UEFA for not letting them get away with it anymore? Pathetic bastards.

Last edited:
Hope all those charges get dropped as we won't benefit anything from it.

If the charges stand, 3 league titles go to dippers, 3 to rags and 1 to scum this season.

Hope City beat those charges :pochhail:
Fuck that they have systematically cheated for years. Don't care who it helps they should be relegated as a warning to others. Man city took walker of us cause they could.if they had not cooked the books they wouldn't be able too. Fuck that shit .tottenham place historically and sportingly earned has been downgraded by these cheats. Relegate the cunts.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

:levylol::levywhoa:

Back in the mid-late 90s I absolutely loved Guardiola as a player. He was astonishing, way better than Xavi I'd say, one of the all time great central midfielders. When he left FCB I was praying he came to us, I saw him as the new Ossie.

The turnaround is astonishing, I can't think of an equivalent. As a manager I thought yeah, really good, but he's fortunate with the clubs he gets, he's no Brian Clough. My profound dislike started with his Spainophobia/Madridophobia, calling Spain a "police state", his fucking hypocrisy when he was taking tens of millions from an actual slave state.

Then the "Harry Kane club" shit. I don't remember any manager, however dislikeable, saying something so directly insulting. Whatever you might think of Wenger or Ferguson, for example, they would never have said the half of that in a million years. Nor Klopp, nor any manager ever in Spain, even given the hatred between Madrid-FCB-Atleti or Betis-Sevilla...

And now this.

Vile fucking cunt. I know a totally unfounded rumour about him from a completely unreliable failed wannabe journo source, wanna hear it?

Last edited:
Amazing
So if I'm reading this article correctly, citeh are asking the PGMOL to stop teams from doing hard tackles on their players, or at the least to only attempt fair tackles.
So having a bottomless pit of money, a free stadium and a fifteen point advantage isn't enough for them, they now want the opposing teams to stop trying against them as well.
Fantastic.
What a massive collection of knobheads.

Back
Top Bottom