Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And there you have it all that’s wrong modern football…. teams lose their identity they stock up in money grabbing mercenaries with their greedy little agents sponging of gullible saps that trot along to games Saturday /Sunday/Wednesday paying a fortune for a product that the manager says is good but reality boring as fuck. Who twenty years ago or longer looked at City as a favourite “other“ team more so cos they were stuck with United winning everything like Everton because of who they’ve landed with. But Man City have lost their identity their soul there’s nothing there even their fan base is waking up to turning up every week winning and going home again is not all it’s cracked up to be.
We need the drama...when there is none what is the point?

When someone "invites "you round they don't ask you for £69 on the door maybe buy them the tickets Fraudiola you can afford it.
Just what I've been thinking. If he was so concerned, he could have Done A Rashford and bought tickets for a few disadvantaged children and their families. Too late now though, he's f8888cked it up, by not thinking it through. Rather like whenever he plays Spurs.

I've not read it but apparently the club have been forced to issue an apology.......

Is this the season when it all finally goes shitty between him and a club/fans.

Hope so..... Toxic cunt truly deserves some stink on his CV rather than history portraying him as the angel to Mourinho's Devil.

Last edited:
Had a bit of a surprise this morning. I was pouring out my Bran Flakes and a Man City season ticket dropped into the bowl.

Apparently I can redeem it for a £5 Amazon voucher which is brilliant because I need some more plastic shit from China.

Sky Sports Presenter giving a city fan some stick on SSN.

City/Plastic-isms aside.......

That's a fucking liberty...... Football fans are Sky's bread and butter... They ought to wind their fucking neck in.

Why not take Pep to task? Nah, they simp for him and the bazzlion dollar glitz machines.

This excerpt adds a whole new meaning to plastic fans...

"Analysis by Edinburgh-based social media agency Pilotfish Media estimates that 58 per cent of Man City’s 15 million Instagram followers and 33 per cent of its 7.2 million Twitter followers are fake – which in total amounts to about 50 per cent of followers across both platforms."

Yet there were people on this forum not long a go arguing they were a "way bigger club" than Spurs. No their owners have more money is all. They are a smaller club than Villa and Nottingham Forest.
With a population of 9 million, London can support several big clubs. With a population of only 500,000, Manchester struggles to support more than one - and that ship sailed many moons ago. And it's a cold place. And it's wet. And it's full of Mancs.

Maybe I'll offer to tell them about the atmosphere at the 1/4 Final 2 years ago at the Etihad, when one of their c**t fans hurled a 50p piece that missed my eyeball by a fraction of a millimetre, and hit my nose (admittedly, if you've ever seen my nose, you'll know that's a far easier a target to hit!)

With a population of 9 million, London can support several big clubs. With a population of only 500,000, Manchester struggles to support more than one - and that ship sailed many moons ago. And it's a cold place. And it's wet. And it's full of Mancs.

500k? I don't think geography and demographics are your strongest subjects. There might be that many in the very central most part of Manchester - but not the Greater Manchester area.

Comments Popcorn GIF by HyperX

Back
Top Bottom